“Amazing Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Peoria, Illinois
“Amazing Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Was there for an extended weekend and I could not have asked for more. The room was wonderful (one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in). The close proximity to lots of shopping and food options is wonderful. I will definitely be back every time I visit Indianapolis.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Dear Valued Guest, We are glad to hear that you had a nice comfortable stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

355 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Attended a convention in August at this hotel. My room was quite nice. Only 2 of the elevators were up at the time, making wait times a bit long at times, but I understand they are in the process of replacing the older ones - so next year should have 4 new ones up and running! Looking forward to staying there again next year!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest, We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay with us. Thank you for the nice comments about your hotel room. We are in the process of modernizing all of our elevators and that work will definately be completed before the end of this year. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights and I had a wonderful experience with the hotel including its staff. Had fresh towels every morning and any concerns I had were delt with by the hotel staff. There were a lot of families just letting their children run around without supervision but I don't count that against the hotel itself. Can't wait to stay again after the remodeling is done!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay. I am glad to hear that you had a comfortable five night stay with us. We look forward to you staying again in the near future.
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at the hotel for four nights with my college bound kids. There were a lot of events in Indianapolis and I had to made three different reservations at the Sheraton to get four nights.

As a platinum SPG member, I was expecting some amenities, but not at this hotel. The only thing they offered was a room on the club floor.

The check-in experience was OK, fast and ummemorable, we got a standard room and had to wait for a rollway bed for half a day.

The 'renovation' touted on the website stops at the lobby level, the elevators are a disaster, the bathrooms are old and showing their age, and the room is very average. I don't understand why a supposedly a luxury hotel does not have an in-room safe (common problems in US hotels)

My biggest issue with the hotel was the cleanliness of the room which was lacking, and the daily cleaning consisted of sloppily making the beds (same sheets) and putting new towels, the floor was not vacuumed, nothing was picked up, and the bathroom was hardly cleaned.

I developed a case of bed rash (I'm not saying its bed bugs, although there was a bug in my bed, until I see my doctor back home)..

The lounge was very basic, and the daily food selection including breakfast was abysmal, the lounge attendant (and elderly African American lady was wonderful)..

Overall, the hotel is very average, we would have been better off staying at a highway motel for half the cost.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize that our team did not exceed your expectations. What you experienced is definitely not our standard of service. At your convenience, I would like for you to call the hotel and ask for me directly so we can discuss your concerns. I hope to hear from you very soon. Thank you again for your feedback.
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Had a great stay for a wedding in July. Hotel is lovely, bedding is very comfortable, rooms are nice. The bar is great, and the shuttle service is wonderful and on time as well. Our room was well kept and clean, staff was friendly.

Room Tip: The suites aren't that much bigger than the regular rooms, but if you need a sitting area they a...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your nice comments about your recent stay with our hotel. We are glad to hear that it was a comfortable stay. We hope to see you back again in the near future.
Stoughton, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Where to start... Well the hotel has a constantly changing number of working elevators with a avers wait time of 20 min. Then they gave the roll a way we requested and called to double check they still had away. The staff where not accommodating and the claim that the rooms have been renovated it a misconception on the part of the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
We appreciate your feedback about our hotel. Our elevators are being upgraded and are about complete. We sincerely apologize for the delays you experienced. We have shared your feedback with our staff as service is very important to us and we strive to exceed everyones expectations at every opportunity. We hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

I am writing this review at 2 am. I'm up because the people in the room next to mine are partying. My room has a strong smell of chlorine. Service is terrible. Iv called the front desk several times, and they dont have answers? You pay $10 a night for Internet, food in hotel is more expensive than Ruth Chris. The quality of the service, and cleanliness do not match the price at all. This will be my last Shearaton stay. I'm going back to Hilton Honors.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Valued Guest, I want to sincerely apologize for your experience with our hotel. What you experienced is not our standard of service. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations.

Been to Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing? Share your experiences!