“It was a good stay with a few exceptions.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #68 of 184 hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
“It was a good stay with a few exceptions.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I came here to stay a couple nights with some friends, and it was a good stay, with a frlew exceptions. It was clean, the atmosphere, and location co venience was great, but we did not get room service when wanted/needed, they booked us on their behalf the two nights when we originally said one and charged us for it, and they complained to us we were making noise when we were not when it was children playing football in the hallways at 10pm. I'd probably give them one more chance but I've stayed at better.

• Stayed November 2012

249 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Hanover, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our Room was nice but the walls are paper thin. There were two college teams staying in the hotel the same night and the noise was horrible. We called the front desk and that helped for a short time but the loud talk, yelling, giggling, and slamming of doors countinued until early in the morning. In short, it was a sleepless night. To make matters worse, there is no free wifi or breakfast

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Allison S, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis North, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about noise. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.
Chciago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Stayed here overnight and I have to say, the room was fantastic. Thank God it is off and away from the busy highway. Room has very dark drapes, so you can sleep in. We had a king-size bed and it was great. It is a big place, so there are lots of rooms, but noise was not a problem. Buffet breakfast was a real plus and very nicely presented. The hotel is close to some mall areas and theaters, but not close to downtown, so don't stay here just because of price. The indoor pool and health facilities are excellent.

Room Tip: Most rooms are good and noise was very minimal when we stayed here.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Checked in and was upgraded to a two room suite due to my Diamond status. Check in was very efficient and I was given my breakfast coupon. Room was clean, very large and quiet. Hotel has a great pool and restaurant/bar area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Just stayed one night for business. The room was big but dated. The front staff was exceptional. I liked the pool and safe, open area to walk near the hospital. Buffett breakfast was good, but basic. Easy access to the hospital. I wish the rooms had a fridge.

Stayed September 2012
San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is an old Hilton that shows wear in the rooms. Rooms are large and clean. Bed comfortable. Quiet location. Staff are exceptional. Everyone has a smile and appears to want to be helpful. Breakfast is nice. Indoor pool which I didn't use.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend while in Indy for our nephew's wedding. We had 3 rooms which I booked through Priceline, where we got a great deal! Upon check in I requested if one of the rooms could have two beds rather than 1 king which is usually the standard fare for Priceline bookings. Beth who was at the front desk checked and said, no problem. Beth was also genuinely welcoming and very friendly! When my husband and I went up to our room, upon entering we immediately heard a baby crying in the next room. I walked back to the front desk and asked Beth if it was at all possible to have another room due to the baby. She said no problem, and found another room for us in the same vicinity but away from the crying baby! Kudos to Beth!

I would also like to commend Kimberly who was working in the bar area. After the long drive from Maryland we were ready to have a drink and relax. Kimberly was so nice and friendly and offered some great ideas for us to do that evening. There was a gentleman there working at the bar also who was nice also, but I can't remember his name (Friday 8/24 about 5:00).

At one point I asked for clean towels and they were brought promptly.

Although the hotel itself is a little worn around the edges, not horrible, but could use some updated...the service we received more than made up for that. I usually book my hotel rooms via Priceline while traveling, but would be more than happy to stay here again if this was the hotel I was rewarded.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Indianapolis North? Share your experiences!