“Luxury and Service All in One” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #5 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Luxury and Service All in One”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

On our journey to Virginia, we stopped for the night at the Marriott Indianapolis East. We usually look for Marriott properties as we have come to expect and appreciate their professionalism and luxury with every stay. We are pleased to say this property far exceeded all expectations we had! From the warm reception at check-in, to the beautiful and immaculate surroundings, to our luxurious room with the most comfortable bed ever, to the excellent meal we enjoyed for dinner in their lobby restaurant (our waitperson Jeff was so friendly and professional even though he was extremely busy trying to keep up with his many diners) to the most heartfelt and enthusiastic reception we received from Henry upon our early morning check-out, we just can't say enough good things about the place. If Henry alone was the one person a traveler first encountered when entering the property, your excellent reviews would come flowing in!. He made us feel like we mattered and his smile and cheerful attitude were so nice to see on an early Sunday morning......especially when he insisted on filling our travel mugs with delicious, steaming hot coffee. Thank you, all staff we encountered, for the great memory we will now have regarding our stay at your most beautiful property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

Chrissa and Daniel provided great service and their advice was very good on the food choices from the menu in the dining room. When we come through Indianapolis again we will be sure to stay at the Marriott.

• Stayed August 2014
Vincennes, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I routinely drive to Marriott East in Indianapolis to attend meetings. Your staff is always courteous and friendly but I must admit that yesterday (Aug. 21, 2014) Henry out shined all previously encountered employees. What a kind, respectful gentleman! I never felt like he was just doing his job......I felt he was there just to take care of me!
Thank you Henry!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I arrived in Indianapolis with 6 other friends to attend a gaming conference for 4 days. It was very crowded (50,000 attend each year), but Michelle and Tiffany both went way out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed. Even though we didn't rent any conference room accommodations before we arrived, they were sympathetic to us needing a place to hang out and play games, etc. They made sure that all 3 nights we had a conference room all to ourselves, and even bringing us ice, extra chairs and checking on us every so often. The rooms were also in great shape, and plenty of space for 7 people (in 3 rooms). We'll definitely consider this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
judyblat, Manager at Marriott Indianapolis East, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We had a great time with all of our Gen Con guests this past weekend we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will make sure to pass your comments on to Michelle and Tiffany as well. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know. You can contact Tiffany Braud or myself at reservations@indymarriotteast.com or you can call us at 317-352-1231 Ext. 1114.

We appreciate you staying with us and we hope you had an amazing time, while here in Indianapolis!

317-352-1231
Franklin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This was a pleasant stay. Large room with sitting area with TV in addition to TV in bedroom. Henry the valet was excellent! Stayed in the new tower which was good but needed help finding the right elevator to get to my room. It was worth it though. Close to I-65/70 but 15 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you so very much for your review of our hotel! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to pass along your great feedback to Henry and our Management team!

If you would like to discuss your stay further or you are coming back to the area, please don't hesitate to contact me at aneville@indymarriotteast.com or call me at 317-352-1231 and I will take care of your reservation needs!

Indianapolis Marriott East
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Was here with IHEPS 2014 and once again this hotel impressed me. The room was clean and very nice and open amd the fact that it was a suite made my staff with.my.wife extremely enjoyable. Jason was the guy who checked.me in and he was awsome every staff.member was friendly and knowledgeable and helpful when ever approached. If you need a great place to stay while in Indianapolis this is the place!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Springfield, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed here because it is close to friends. The first impression of the hotel is a hodge-podge, because it has been added onto so many times. We stayed in the older part. The clerk at check-in didn't explain that we were on the concierge level and would need to use our key for the elevator so we had to find someone to help us with that. Never saw that the hospitality room on that level was ever open even the sign said it should be.

The room was OK. It has been redone recently. I don't like pillow-top beds and squishy pillows so those did nothing for me. The bathroom door was a sliding door, I guess to conserve space. Getting the shower curtain past the toilet could be a challenge. We did hear some street noise but not enough to keep us awake. Couldn't get the wifi to work so used the business center.

The public areas looked good. Probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
judyblat, Manager at Marriott Indianapolis East, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your experience with us was not completely satisfactory. Our goal is for all of our guests to have a brilliant stay and it sounds as though we fell short of your expectations. If you have a moment, I would really like to discuss your stay with you in more detail, so that we can ensure that our staff members are communicating properly with our guests in the future. If you have a moment, I would love to hear from you. My name is Angela Neville and my email address is aneville@indymarriotteast.com or you can call me at 317-352-1231 Ext. 1202.

Indianapolis Marriott East
317-352-1231 Ext. 1202
aneville@indymarriotteast.com

Been to Marriott Indianapolis East? Share your experiences!