We absolutely loved our lunch at the Marriott. Henry was the Hotel Assistant that got us seated and made sure we were pleased with everything. The food was great and the prices very reasonable.
Our room was also great except that we had to ask for towels and cups. When 4 people are in a room, we thought they should have planned for that and included 4 towels. the room was quiet and comfortable. We really enjoyed it. Some in our party took advantage of the pool area and loved it. All in all, a pretty nice weekend.
Henry is definitely an employee to value and keep around. Henry took a picture with us - calling us Henry's Angels. We loved it.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Indianapolis East Hotel
- Marriott Indianapolis East Hotel Indianapolis
- Marriott Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a beautiful hotel, providing the ultimate in convenience & award-winning service. From the moment you walk into our hotel you feel the lively energy and light-hearted ambiance of the hotel. Creating a campus-like atmosphere, The Indianapolis Marriott Center offers various options in one great location. With style all its own the Indianapolis Marriott Center takes center stage offering 315 sophisticated guest rooms. Our spacious guestrooms are newly renovated and provide many extra comforts including European showerheads, Marriott Revive bedding package which includes pillow-topped mattresses, luxurious linens and down duvets, 37” HD flat screen television, large work desk and Bath & Body Products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marriott Indianapolis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.