Stayed here from 4/25 until 4/28 for the FDIC that was in town all week. I am a vendor/firefighter. I have stayed in this hotel before. It is a great location, just across the street from the convention center and very convient to lots and lots of great eating establishments. My waitress for breakfast each morning was Katelyn and she was great. She remembered what I ordered to drink each morning. The breakfast buffet is great. If you can't find enough to eat then go outstide. The made to order omlet section is out of this world. Room was great, only problem I had was that there was no exhaust fan to take the steam out when you took a shower, but not a major concern. The front desk staff was great. They will even print out our boarding pass for you. Well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis