Stayed here for a conference. The staff was very friendly. My room was on the 9th floor and close to the elevator but very quiet. The rooms have fridges (mine had an old soda in it, oops) and coffee makers. Modern shower area (no bath in my room) with an attractive sink that splashes water if you turn the water on too high. Really comfortable bed, lots of pillows. Good climate control. Not a lot of channels on the TV.
I really liked the fast glass elevators that overlook the interior. The fitness center has a lot of high-tech machines and overlooks the street and capitol. Level One bar has a good selection of drinks, including some local beers, and a small food menu.
It's right near City Centre, the capitol, museums, restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis