Nice place overall:
On the plus side:
Reception was very prompt and professional. Conceirge and ready to help always there and friendly. I asked for a slightly late check out and was denied, except that I called later and was allowed.
Bathroom was exceptional..,not big but everything worked well and nice toileteries.. room was very nice too. I got a super view of the nearby state house. But, the room just accross from the elevators where I was, were terrible for noise from the elevators. I should have moved but....
lobby is kind of open and has a bit of a cold vibe...but certainly nice enough
also, housekeeping will knock at 830 and try to come it...a bit early for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated downtown hotel with a soaring 20 story atrium and vibrant, contemporary decor. 497 renovated guest rooms with high speed Internet access and clean, modern design compliment 25,000 square feet of meeting space with T1 high speed Internet access. Guest rooms feature luxurious bedding, marble bathrooms, large workstation with ample lighting, ergonomic seating, two dual line phones, refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons & boards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Indianapolis