Enjoy my 4 night stay. Nice check-in. Clean hallways, and well lit. Nice room. Had a balcony that overlooked the atrium/pool; I enjoyed that. Room was quiet. Had new flat screen TV; not an overload of channels but enough. Each bed had 4 pillows, mattress was comfortable.
Bathroom was small, but the shower had a LIGHT in it, for those of us who need to see in the shower. I loved it !! Shower had good pressure and water was hot. Only one plug-in, in the bathroom, the rest were by the desk on the other side of room. Plenty of mirrors in bathroom and outside of bathroom.
I enjoyed food at the restaurant, it was good and friendly staff and about the only thing close by. I had a steak one night and it was very good, loved the french onion soup too !!
This hotel is by the Fed-Ex airport terminal, but the room i had you could not hear the airplanes taking off or landing. I am not sure of the story, but I guess they built a newer airport down the road, but this hotel would have been very close to the old airport, where Fed-Ex is now.
I walked by the exercise room, and it looked nice with exercise equipment, I am sure the hotel has other amenties but these are the only ones that I took advantage of.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Crowne Plaza Indianapolis
- Holiday Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Crowne Plaza
- Indianapolis Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a video tour. Welcome to the newly renovated Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport hotel!The Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport Hotel is located just minutes from the Indianapolis International Airport (IND) and offers free airport shuttle service.Our Indianapolis Airport hotel is a smoke-free full-service, atrium style hotel & conference center featuring free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout the hotel & versatile conference space, including an amphitheater & symposium. For casual dining enjoy American cuisine in The Landing Restaurant. When time is of the essence, try A Cup Above Coffee Bar & Bakery proudly pouring Starbucks Coffee or order through room service from 6 AM to 11 PM. Need to exercise? Our top notch fitness center & indoor heated pool await you. Located 8 miles from downtown & many nearby attractions, such as the Indiana Convention Center, Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Museum of Art, the Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis Zoo & Circle Centre Mall. Come experience simplified elegance and unparalleled level of service at Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.