attended the FDIC conference last week in Indianapolis. Hotel location was good, sky walks take you everywhere so you can avoid bad weather everywhere. The hotel rooms were clean, service was good, free cooked to order breakfast was excellent. The only downside was a charge of $11.95 per day for a poor working version of internet access.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.