Embassy Suites go out of their way to be consistent and therefore predictable. The one variable, although this is itself consistent, is the inverse size of the rooms as you get closer to a major city. Here, however I found the rooms to be significantly larger than I have ever encountered at an Embassy property. Next I found the service to be wonderful. Despite arriving late in the evening from a delayed flight, the staff went out of their way to help me with my room and provided an extra "gift" because I had missed the manager's reception. I couldn't be happier and have already booked my return stay at this property even though it was more expensive than other HIlton properties in the city.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.