With their 1-bedroom suites, free happy hour and breakfast, Embassy Suites is a good deal for travelers. Because of these perks, this is a very busy hotel, as confirmed by the front-desk staff. This hotel is located right in the middle of downtown Indy in a great location, within walking distance of some great restaurants, shopping, and sightseeing. The room looked as though it had been re-done recently with newer carpet, spreads and drapes (or it's just in really good shape). Staff was friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Indianapolis Downtown hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many Indianapolis attractions. The new Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse are both just blocks away from our downtown Indianapolis hotel. The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is just 6 miles from the hotel. Our all-suite, full-service, upscale accommodations offer the ideal choice for the business or leisure traveler. Guests stay in a spacious two-room suite complete with a refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. Our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary manager's reception are served daily in our lush open air atrium. Unwind and refresh in our indoor pool, fitness center and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Indianapolis - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.