We stayed here for the Indy 500 and turns out it was the perfect place to stay for the race. It’s just outside the dead centre of town. It takes only 5 minutes to walk into the centre of Indianapolis. The rooms are clean, the staff were friendly, the mini breakfast provided is enough to get you through the morning. The only slight irritation I had at the La Quinta is that there is no general store/service station/7-11 around to buy drinks and snacks, but that is not the fault of the hotel.
Staff were helpful in dealing with strange requests from a couple of Australians (where’s the nearest walmart? Where can I buy spray cheese in a can?) There is nothing wrong with this great little spot. If I ever go back to Indianapolis, which one day I hope I will, I will have no hesitation in staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Days Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Days Inn Downtown
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.