We stayed for four nights. Rooms were clean, air conditioner worked perfectly. Breakfast bar was OK the usual cereal, bagels, coffee, etc. The breakfast lounge is large with comfortable chairs. great area to meet and greet if part of a larger group. Check in was fast and easy, friendly staff. Plenty of restaurants are within walking distance.
Concerns were, the very small elevator which looks scary and old, but worked flawlessly. The wireless internet had issues. It took several days to have the problem resolved.
The parking spots are a little tight.
There is a lot of night noises from the area. You get use to them as the days go by. If you are at the back of the hotel you can hear trains and helicopters as there is a rail line a block away and the helipad is the next building. Also the occasional garbage truck doing their nightly pickup or emergency service vehicle going by.
Overall for the great rates and free parking I recommend this place and i would return again for a stay.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Days Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Days Inn Downtown
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.