“No moussaka” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Istanbul Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 2,029 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ditch Road
Springfield, Illinois
“No moussaka”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The meal was plentiful and good. The service was very good. I had the stuffed cabbage. It was flavorful. I had planned on having moussaka, which was on their on-line menu. However, they were out of it. I was disappointed. Perhaps, they will have when I next return to Indy.

Visited October 2013

new york city
“Everything was perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We came here with the family and had an enjoyable meal. It was our first experience trying Turkish food, and we were all impressed with the variety of flavors. The service was fast and friendly, and everyone enjoyed their meals. The apps were perfect, the meats were tender and flavorful, and the rice had great flavor as well. No room for desert! We're looking forward to visiting here again and trying some different dishes.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Turkish food in Indy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went there for dinner a couple of weeks back.. it wasn't as lively and crowded as we would have liked.. but we enjoyed a delicious quiet meal.. the staff was really friendly.. and made some good suggestions for our entree selection.. We love Turkish food.. and I think they lived up to the true Turkish taste.. as I've been to Turkey and I think I can say that!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
No. Indiana
“Great Middle Eastern Restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I arrived near closing time. They seated me and brought hot pita bread. I had Adana, followed by Baklava and Turkish coffee. All very delicious!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Love Middle Eastern food, we had Doner Kebab and Stuffed Cabbage, very flavorsome! Loved their pita bread which comes with the meal. Enjoyed the Turkish Coffee. The service was excellent too!

• Visited April 2013