“Like a backyard cookout.....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Weber Grill - Indianapolis

Weber Grill - Indianapolis
10 N Illinois St, Indianapolis, IN 46204-2804 (Downtown Indianapolis)
317-636-7600
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 1,921 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
“Like a backyard cookout.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was attending a convention in downtown Indy. The city was busy with multiple conventions going on at the same time so reservations we hard to find. I lucked out and was able to snag a cancellation for four. Great food and great service. The place was packed and everyone appeared to be enjoying themselves. I forgot to mention when we got out of cab, you could smell the food just like being at home cooking on your Weber Grill. Awesome.
I highly recommend you try it if in town. Also the dinner bill was very reasonable.
Enjoy !!!!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis
“Downtown convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Conveniently located to downtown parking and events. Diverse bill of fare value priced. Attentive and friendly staff. Online reservations honored on time.

Visited March 2014
San Diego, California
“I Found the Perfect burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Was in town for a convention. Booked a reservation for the seven of us based in reviews here.

The place is decorated really cool. There are Weber Grill lids and pieces and parts everywhere. Even the chairs incorporate the grill theme.

Upon entry, the place smelled amazzzzzing: smokey cooking and meat.

An associate and I split the oysters Rockefeller. Excellent but a bit salty. I had the burger with cheddar and bacon. It was piping hot and on a buttered brioche bun.

This burger was stupid, insanely, marvelously, crazy good. I was kinda hoping it would happen: as I decided to judge the place based on how well they did something as seemingly simple as a burger. I don't think they are simple: they are a symphony of meat, cheese and various additions. In my case bacon, mayo,lettuce and tomato. Sadly, I could only eat half, I took the other half to my hotel fridge, but never got to eat it. Oh and they make their own potato chips: which are under salted, just the way I like.

Everyone else at the table agreed that the food was great: one pulled pork, one ribs, one skirt steak, etc. desserts were great too.

Waiter was friendly and efficient.... Highly recommend!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great food but lunch took a very long time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stopped here for lunch heading to a business meeting. We had at least an hour. The food was very good but it did take a long time for our lunch to be served and we ordered off of the lunch menu. Then it took a long time to get our server's attention for the checks (we were late for our meeting). The food gain was very good, the setting was very nice and I wouldn't hesitate to come here for dinner or when I had a very long time for lunch.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Weber Grill. Not your typical barbecue place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Walking around the town center, I noticed the Weber Grill restaurant. I saw one in Chicago, but didn't have time to try it.
The person I was with, had never been to a Hard Rock Cafe, so that was the original plan. Since we went past the Weber Grill, I said there are Hard Rock Cafe's everywhere. Let try the Weber Grill.
After owning Weber grill's for years, if the food was as good at the grill, its a win win meal.
The restaurant was very upscale inside. We were seated right away and there were still many diners after 1:00 PM. I ordered the Beef Brisket sandwich and my friend ordered the 1/2 pound burger. Both were very good to say the least. As a side, pretzel rolls were served along with butter and a cheddar butter spreads. These were light, but still heavy. There were home made chips and one of the better Cole Slaw sides I had at a restaurant (still not as good as my wife makes).
There was a wide selection of beers and wine. There bathrooms were very clean and modern with TV monitors inside as well play various sports events to entertain you while you were there. Sorry ladies, I don't know what they have in the ladies room, but I am sure there were monitors with HGTV playing.
If you never been to a Weber Grill restaurant, I encourage you to try at least once. Forget the Hard Rock Cafe. There a dime a dozen.

• Visited March 2014