“excellent stay, very clean, helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #43 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Bedford, Indiana
“excellent stay, very clean, helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

we stayed for a week over the new year's holiday. the room for very clean, all the staff was very helpful for everything. the pool and hot tub area was immaculate! when in town, we will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to everyone. we got a room with a jaccuzi. it was awesome. very clean. and the king size bed seemed brand new. we slept perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

The General Manager was very rude and very anxious for me and my family ro leave this hotel. All i asked for was a few extra towels and toilet tissue, we stayed for an entire week. Each day she spoke to me or one of my family members she had an ugly attitude as if we wasn't unhappy already due to being stuck on account of the storm. However... the ladies at the front desk that i chose to speak to other than her, Ms. Sabrina & Ms. Dawn at the front desk were awesome.... even tho the manager was extremely rude to them in front of myself and my daughter. I want to thank them two ladies and houskeeping for my stay, but as far as a manager for this hotel, I would suggest open interviews ASAP.

• Stayed January 2014
Roxann L, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility and staff on Trip Advisor. I will share kudos with Dawn and Sabrina. I have to say I am in shock to learn that you felt unwelcomed by me. I would love to speak with you directly on the specifics because I do not recall who you are but would very much want to insure that this perception is never shared again by another guest. Please call me at the property at your convenience so that we may discuss and reach a resolution.317.322.2000
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Was very clean and worth the price. The pool area and hot tub was neat and orderly. The layout of rooms and exits was easy to get to. The breakfast was average. Did not like the pillows but hard to match pillows from home!! Ordered pizza and was there in 15 minutes, WOW. Front desk staff was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have been staying here for several years and Love it..Your always greeted with a friendly smile and they have a wonderful Breakfast and we are big coffee drinkers and they pretty much always have fresh coffee and if by chance they don't we just ask and they fix it right there and then no problem and the rooms are always clean and we just stayed there this pass weekend December 28 and 29th -2013 and the room we stayed in didn't have the chairs in it and I just called the front desk and she said no problem and within 15 to maybe 30 minutes we had one..The bathtub was(AWESOME) shining it was so clean I was thinking man that's clean..So from now on this is home away from home for us..We Love It..Thanks for making our stay so Awesome..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Lititz, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stay here every time we are traveling from Pennsylvania going to Nebraska. It is such a clean hotel. We love the fact that it is a pet friendly hotel since they can be hard to find (and a very clean on is harder yet). One thing that we love is how comfortable the beds are. If you are passing through and want a great affordable place to stay this is one I highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have been staying here for a long weekend each December for the past few years to visit family in the area and it's always been a great hotel. Convenient location right there by I-465 (as well as a CVS, a gas station and a few other shops), plenty of parking, the breakfast room is well-stocked, and the gym/pool comes in handy for burning off steam and calories. Rooms have always been clean and well-maintained and the staff is friendly and top-notch.

Room Tip: If you don't feel like going down to the pool area, the available "Spa Suites" you can...