We stayed for a volleyball tournament, and this was one of the few hotels left with availability. I read through the reviews and thought we would be ok. The price is great, but our room was very dirty. Part of bedding was torn, the comfortor had a burn hole in it, and there was mutliple stains on the sheets. The bathroom floor had stains on it, which appeared to be blood. Also, we were on the second floor and the room was so hot that we had to turn and keep the air on at 60 just for it to be comfortable.
It was also very noisy, not sure how thick or thin the walls are, but we could hear everything upstairs and to the sides of us.
Each morning, 3 in total, I had to request the desk staff to make coffee. Not once was it made when we came down for breakfast.
Besides upon check in, the front desk attendants never spoke or greeted you as you came and went. Most of the time they were in the back room on their cell phones.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Indianapolis Airport
- Microtel Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport Hotel
- Microtel Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Microtel Hotel Indianapolis Airport
- Indianapolis Microtel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.