“Homewood Suites 2 bedroom suite” 5 of 5 stars

Book now, save up to 15%
Ranked #34 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
“Homewood Suites 2 bedroom suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

My father-in-law is 90 and "needs" his room to be nearly 80, while we like room to be about 68. The 2 bedroom suite is perfect for this. This was an overnight stay. 2 bedroom suites are difficult to find, but all Homewood suites have them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property on Trip Advisor, and for choosing our property as your home away from home. I am so glad the 2 bedroom suite provided suitable accommodations for your family's needs. We hope that you are able to return to Indianapolis and will come see us again at the Homewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest!

Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hartland, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Clean, Quiet and a woncerful location. My college son and I stayed there for a weekend. He enjoyed all the "home" ammenitities that he doesn't have in his dorm room. I was able to fix him a "home cooked meal" using Costco foods since there's a Costo down the road. (There's also a Sam's club, Target, Walmart and food stores nearby). My son said it was one of the best nights sleep he's had since going to college.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Hello TiQue!

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit here with your son! We love to hear that our guests truly make our hotel their "home away from home." I'm glad he was able to enjoy a "home cooked meal" - we all know what its like to need one of those! :)

Thank you again for your comments - we hope you'll be able to stay with us again in the future if in the Indianapolis area.

San Luis Obispo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great place to stay for business or leisure. Very clean, accommodating. Not only do they give free breakfast, but free dinner too. Location is centrally located, near restaurants and highway. About 25 minutes to the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Hello Annie Y!

Thank you so much for passing along your feedback. We are very happy to learn that your stay was a pleasant one and hope that you will be back to visit us in the future. I will be sure to share your comments in our upcoming team meeting.

Have a great day and thank you again!
Franksville, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites for 4 nights in September while in Indianapolis on business. I was working downtown, and this hotel was an inexpensive alternative, while only about 15-20 min drive to downtown. There are plenty of restaurants within a few minutes without much traffic.
The hotel was bright, nicely decorated, and roomy. My large room was a modern suite with kitchen and all the other things I come to expect in a more expensive stay. Big flat screen TV and fast internet was included.

The free Breakfast was great, hot and cold items, yogurts and fruits. There was even an evening snack/meal everyday. The staff was great, no problem.

In short, I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in the Indy area, at a lower price than expected.

Room Tip: The hotel on 94th street has one side on the interstate. Choose the South side of the hotel to mini...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Hello Johnrw52!

Thank you so much for sending your feedback regarding your stay at our property. We value guest feedback, both good and bad, as it is the only way we can improve on our product and staff. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities we have to offer. I will be sure to share your kind words with my team. We hope to see you again if in the Indianapolis area!

Charlotte, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I am in Indy every 2-3 weeks for minimum of 3 nights. This was the first place I stayed in Indy as it was close to the place I was conducting business. That was January 2013. Now Aug 2013, I have stayed here about half dozen times. The staff is always courteous. That being said, for the last three stays, I brought my own coffee. For some reason, they forgot, put two decaf...something. The coffee pots are broken or in this last stay the pot did not fit the maker... Two different brands. I had to stand there and hold the pot up in order for the coffee to not overflow from the basket. It was a mess. They didn't clean 2 of the 4 days I was there. The grout around the tub and on the floor is crumbling and coming out. Mold in the tub and around the faucet(this is true for multiple rooms/stays). The sofa was stained and the chair had a huge rip in the front cushion. Only one remote. I spent an hour looking for the bedroom remote thinking I moved it. Nope- was just gone. I was able to use the second remote at close proximity.
The walls are thin and had to request to be moved due to a "family squabble" across the hall.
I tried to give them a second, third, forth chance... Just didn't work for me on business.

Room Tip: Get a top floor NOT facing the interstate if you are a light sleeper. Bring your own coffee or go...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Hello Tina A.,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us at the Homewood Suites. I must say I was disheartened to read of your experiences. We strive to provide top of the line service and product and are disappointed that we did not provide this for you. I will be sure to discuss all of these points with my team and work to correct these issues. I do hope you'll be willing to give us another opportunity to provide you with the product and service you deserve. Thank you again for your feedback.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We enjoyed our stay for the weekend in Indy. We had one small minor problem which is the toilet wouldnt flush. It couldnt get fixed until after we checked out. The hotel overall was super nice and we would definitely stay again.Despite the toilet problem, we recommend Homewood Suites to everyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for passing along these comments. We are always delighted to hear when our guests have a great experience at our hotel! I do apologize for the maintenance issue you experienced regarding the toilet in your room and thank you for letting us know so we could repair right away. We hope to see you again if in the Indianapolis area!

Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here to give three young cousins time to be together and enjoy swimming. Had a two bedroom/two bathroom suite which was perfect for the grandchildren to play, watch television, have treats and allow everyone to get some sleep. The only complaint is the heating/cooling unit which made a loud noise each time the air-conditioning came on. It was very disturbing at night. Also, noise from other people could be heard late into the night. The pool and hot tub are fine, especially for young swimmers. There is also a nice exercise room. An attractive breakfast buffet with hot and cold choices was available and the eating area is large and open.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HotelManagerIndy, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Hello hoosierhiker!

Thank you for your review of our property. I am so glad you were able to enjoy our two bedroom suite - it is a favorite among families! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our pool and fitness center and took part in our breakfast and dinner offerings. We will definitely take a look at the unit from your room to see if we can do anything about the noise. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you and your family had a great time in Indianapolis - and we hope you'll come back and see us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis - North
Drury Inn Indianapolis
#25 of 184 in Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 stars 165 reviews
Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!