“There are better choices nearby” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #103 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Fountain, Colorado
“There are better choices nearby”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

There was no breakfast and the Denny's across the street was horrible. There was no shuttle service from the airport. We had to wait an hour at the airport for their "taxi" to get us.

Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

My husband and I stayed at this hotel with our 2 dogs while on a road trip to Ohio. The room was clean and there was a nice dog walking area. The staff was very nice and the pantry had plenty of items to buy if you needed a snack.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

I coordinated a 12 person tour group on travel through Indiana this week and stayed two nights in the Candlewood Suites Airport Hotel. First they said they had a shuttle... they actually don't and use a local taxi companay, which only allows two people per taxi. The front desk could not get the number rooms rented accurate, fortunately the night manager was able to straighten the booking out. Lastly, although the rooms are very nice, un plug the refrigerator their very noisy.

madwolf

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Virginia Beach VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2009

I do a lot of traveling, and prefer suites with kitchens. This hotel was very clean, roomy and the staff is friendly and helpful. I arrived on a Sunday and checked out on Thursday, so no maid service, however, you may get fresh towels daily from the front desk.

They have a "pantry" to purchase food items, toiletries,,,,,and I found the prices to be very inexpensive. Free laundry and beautiful gym. Last hotel I stayed, I spent $8 on two loads of laundry....

I will be staying at Candlewood again, every chance I get.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Frankfort, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2009

I got to this hotel and they are NOT at all close to the Airport! Yes, the airport evidently moved locations. I was not aware of the distance! I wish someone at the front desk would have advised me when I called to check on the iron in the room! I would have stayed somewhere closer due to meeting another group at the airport the next day. Please try to advise people that you are not near the airport the next time!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Pensacola
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2008

Stayed here while waiting for our house to close. Great staff exceptionally friendly with great attitude at any hour. Room was very clean, in fact the whole hotel is very clean. FREE laundry facilities and good gym. Pantry was always stocked with yummy snacks and food. Close to airport and freeway yet not noisy at all. Nice grounds to walk dogs and very pet friendly. You also get over 70 cable channels WOW! Definite great hotel!!

• Liked — cleanliness
  • Disliked — elevators
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2008

I had never heard of Candlewood Suites before, but suddenly needed a room in the middle of the night when my other hotel arrangements didn't work out. I was extremely upset when I arrived. The desk clerk was very nice to me, and gave me an upgrade for no extra charge. The suite was comfortable and homey. There was a nice-looking pool and gym area, though I didn't have the opportunity to use them. Everything was clean and in great condition. I will look for this chain when I travel in the future.

• Liked — It felt homey.
  • Disliked — The location is a wasteland.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!