“Good time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bankers Life Fieldhouse

Bankers Life Fieldhouse
125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Formerly Conseco Fieldhouse) (Downtown Indianapolis)
317 917 2727
Indiana
18 attraction reviews
“Good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Saw the Pacers play last night. This was a last minute idea. There was plenty of parking and we paid $5 for a well lit lot not far at all. Walked in, purchased decent tickets. Every employee that either served us, scanned our tickets, etc etc was VERY kind. This was a shocker. There is a plethora of good brew.....I enjoy microberws so I was willing to pay $9 for an Upland and a few others. Domestics were around $7.50. Our seats were high up but still pretty good. Could see it all. During one of the time outs, they put the camera on the folks in the crowd that were dancing. One little boy...maybe 7 or 8 was really getting down and the crowd went nuts. He was SO FUNNY and into it. The camera kept going back to him and we were laughing so hard we were crying. That in itself was worth the $ we spent. Kid has a bright future. Anyway, the bathrooms were clean, the staff friendly, and considering the event, prices were reasonable.

Indianapolis, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
“Great place for basketball not for concerts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been to Banker's Life Fieldhouse several times. The parking is pricey so I usually park where I work (in a garage a few blocks away, it is free). The building is usually very clean, and crowd control for events is great. The staff were very helpful when I realized my cell phone had been stolen. They helped me look for it for a while after the event was over. I recommend this place for sporting events only. If this were for concerts, I would change my rating to 3 circles because the accoustics are only as good as the seats you can afford.

Visited December 2012
Illinois
6 attraction reviews
“Very Nice Arena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to a Pacers game this past weekend & this arena is very nice. There wasn't very many people at the game we attended, but had a great time anyway.

We had greats seats in the Legends club, which includes free food & drinks, but doesn't seem like there is a bad seat in this arena.

We will definitely come back in the near future!

10 attraction reviews
“Not a bad seat in the house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Went to the WBNA Fever Final Game. Seats we purchased had an obstruction and without even asking the staff provided alternate seats and a coupon for two free Pacer tickets. Impressive Customer Service!

Visited September 2012
Bremen, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went to Conseco Fieldhouse to watch a Indianapolis Ice hockey game. Would recommend section 12 rown 8 for seats

Visited December 2012