“Wonderful staff, very clean and definitely will return” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Jersey Shore
“Wonderful staff, very clean and definitely will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Since they have opened, we have stayed at the Conrad Indianapolis every Labor Day weekend for NHRA Drag Racing. Although it is a drive from the track, it is one of the best hotels we have ever stayed in. I love how everyone greets you and makes you feel at home, each time you walk through door and most often, even before you walk through the door!

This is our 3rd year at the Conrad. Since we saw it being built, we knew it was for us! I would definitely recommend this property, as it is centrally located to just about every place you want to see in Indianapolis! The Capitol Grill is in the hotel and you could not ask for a better restaurant with better staff! The service is wonderful and the staff is very friendly!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

This hotel was absolutely gorgeous. From the moment the bellboy held the door for you to walk in, I was treated with respect and kindness. The hotel was clean and eveyone seemed to be smiling. My room was fabulous and the beds even moreso. Showerheads were great! I was there with a wedding and the staff (wait and bar - Randy and Conrad!) were wonderful. The food was delicious. The following morning the front desk staff were helpful and accommodating with storing my luggage.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
Carmel, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2009

The Conrad was a wonderful hotel for a weekend getaway. My husband and I stayed there four nights. We were greeted with prompt and friendly service from the valet. We went from our vehicle, thru check-in, to suitcases laid out and clothes in the closet with the assistance of the bellman, in about 5 minutes. We were able to catch a movie within 30 minutes of arriving in town because of the quick service and proximity to Circle Center Mall. The proximity to all of the restaurants, shops, and monuments in downtown Indy, was very nice. The Conrad service desk was quick to answer calls, and always very helpful and cheerful. The valet service was wonderful, always prompt and friendly. The housekeeping service never disturbed us when we indicated Do Not Disturb, but left a note on the door allowing us to call for housekeeping service once we were up and out for the day. We had turn down service one night, and it was so nice to have soft lights and music waiting for us after a night out on the town. The big tub with TV in the bathroom was an added luxury.

The Spa Chakra was way overpriced, and even though we had a buy one 1.5 hour treatment and get one free, we did not indulge ($200/1.5 hr massage).

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2009

well worth the money. The pool is great and the room is 5 star.. The room service was great and the staff very helpful.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2009

I used trip advisor to help me pick this hotel and they were right again! Staff nice, helpful. Room clean, bed soft, walls quiet, bathroom great. Location right across from the mall and next to great restaurants. I ate at the Oceanaire seafood two blocks away. The Capitol Grille is in the hotel and was great. I travel a lot and this place was great. If you are not part of Hilton Honors then sign up. I got two free breakfast coupons at check in. I will always stay here in Indy and if the Conrads are all like this I am there.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
ND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

The room was fabulous!
I didn't want to leave my room.
The staff was fabulous!
Every single staff member greeted me and wished me a nice stay.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Cincinnati
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2009

Ok, this was our second (my third) stay @ the Conrad. This hotel is #1 at spoiling their guests. We stayed for my birthday, and went back on Valentine's Day weekend.

The Valet and Concierge were 100% focused on us- hand and foot.
The Concierge team is bar none the best. When we arrived, there was an Artisian Cheese Plate and Sparkling Juice (chilling) in our room. The Cheese plate retailing at $35, was complimentary due to the hullabaloo I went through to get a room. They fetched us a second bottle from a nearby store, just to satistfy us.

The one issue we had was handled within 10 Minutes. Our HDTV bulb had bust, and as soon as I called down, 10 minutes later, two very personable handymen came up, and promptly and replaced it. He said they are upgrading all the television sets and the manager "donated" hers from her suite (FIRST CLASS!!!!)

The in room dining delivery lady was a sweetie pie. We ordered I know at least $40 in Bread pudding (which is Mark's fave!!!! And now mine...)

Quite frankly, they made my very first official Valentine's Day one I'll remember for a lifetime!

Ok, for the con....since I waited to book, we weren't able to get our typical corner suite- so, we were wedged between a very sensually noisy couple. That's it.

*We loved it so much, we got keepsake umbrellas.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Conrad Indianapolis? Share your experiences!