“CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL AND COUTEOUS” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jersey Shore
“CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL AND COUTEOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

One of the best hotels we've ever stayed in. We return each year and it is always a pleasure to spend our time there. So close to everything we need and more! The bedding is the most comfortable, the staff goes out of their way and the Capital Grill has the best breakfast anywhere, not to mention lunch and dinner! Met some famous folks in that restaurant, sure keeps us coming back! The complementary water and apples are a plus! Thank you Conrad, you do it well!

Room Tip: Even their worst rooms, if they have any, are wonderful!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write another detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are elated to hear that you continue to return to Conrad Indianapolis every year.

We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to exceed your expectations!

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in. Beds are very comfortable, rooms nicely appointed. It has great restaurant on property. Use the valet they are awesome. Great location centrally located to everything downtown Indy from the Colts to the Pacers to the Indians. Everything within walking distance. Great night life all around Staff is exceptional from doorman to concierge. Highly recommend

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent weekend getaway. I am excited to hear that our location, amenities and service made your experience such a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Conrad here soon!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've stayed in Indianapolis a few times on business, and recently stayed at The Conrad for the first time due to a corporate rate agreement with the company I was there to meet with.

The Conrad is a very high quality hotel. All of the things you might associate with a quality hotel room are there: attentive staff, spacious lobby, restaurant, lavish room finishes, comfortable bed, etc. Where the Conrad shines, in my opinion, is in the details. We happened to be visiting Indy during a rainy period, and I was happy to find a complimentary umbrella in my room for my use during the trip. In room coffee has become a standard, but a Keurig was a nice upgrade. Coffee was also available in the elevator lobby in the morning, along with complimentary newspapers, all of which are nice conveniences for a business traveller.

Above all else, the room was dark, comfortable and quiet all night, and I had one of the best night's sleep I've had while traveling in some time.

Location is very good as well, walking distance from many great restaurants and retail opportunities. There is also an automated electric car rental station just down the street that I didn't make use of, but others might find useful.

All in all, it was a very pleasant hotel experience. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

I am elated to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations as a business traveler. We are truly proud of the details that have made your experience with us such a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis in the future!

Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

The Conrad is an exceptional hotel. This place even smells great . The rooms are gorgeous with a very large LG flat screen tv, a sofa, a nice desk, and a Keurig coffee maker. The bathrooms have a smaller tv, tiled shower with double shower heads, a bath, large vanity, robes/slippers, and even a scale. The hotel has everything you could ask for. My only complaints were that the bed was too soft for my preference and they did not provide paper coffee cups for the in-room Keurig to take my coffee to go. Although there is coffee to go available for free in the lobby along with the local paper, WSJ, and New York Times. This place excels in its customer service. I left my phone in a cab and the concierge not only located my phone using the "find my phone" app, but also personally drove over to the taxi depot to retrieve it for me. The hotel also provided us with mimosas in the lobby while we waited for him to return. This hotel ranks in the top 5 places I have stayed at worldwide. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take great pride in the service we provide to each of our guests, and I am elated to hear that our team played such a vital role in your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Indianapolis and making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!

pittsburgh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Staff very nice. Room excellent. Unhappy to have to pay for daily internet access. Food and room service excellent. Valet excellent. Very accommodating hotel. Pool and fitness center excellent. I would recommend this hotel in the future and plan on staying again. Front desk staff very helpful even with a medical emergency.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Jennifer. I am happy to hear that our team was accommodating and helpful during your recent stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to exceed your expectations in the future!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

From the time you arrive at the front door you are treated as an honored guest. If you have stayed there before, they know when you check-in.

The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. You are provided with bottles of water, a great coffee machine (also tea) and a minibar with nice selections. The furniture is comfortable including a nice sized sofa (loveseat) a full sized desk, large screen TV, bathroom had a scale (nice touch) and a full shower and separate tub with a removable spray hose as well. Pleasantly decorated and NOT overly done.

The continental breakfast provided in the Capitol Grille is wonderful, coffee/tea, a nice dish of fresh mixed berries, and 4 or 5 small VERY freshly made pastries. More than enough to get your day started.

I stay there every year at this time and it is a very welcoming hotel.

Room Tip: generally a very quiet hotel, although I would ask for a room not facing Illinois street. The week...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that our service and amenities have made such an impact on your experience in Indianapolis.

We hope to make the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This hotel is situated in the center of Indianapolis. Very close to restaurants and shops.
The atmosphere of the Conrad is the same you will expect in a very high class hotel in Paris. The staff makes sure that you are looked after properly.
There is a full equipped gym in the hotel. As I work out and run quite a lot, I from time to time are having a sports massage in the hotels where I stay and at the Conrad I had a very good deep tissue massage. I can definitely recommend to use the spa facilities. The rooms are very comfortable and in a very high standard. There is also a very good wine bar with a very wide selection of good wine from all over the world.
The restaurants at Conrad are offering a good breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am elated to hear you enjoyed the perfect hotel experience here at Conrad Indianapolis!

We are excited to welcome you back and exceed your expectations again in the future.

Hospitably,
Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Been to Conrad Indianapolis? Share your experiences!