“Beautiful property combined with outstanding service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Experience Indy in Style!
Ranked #1 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Lexington, Kentucky
“Beautiful property combined with outstanding service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

The Conrad is an exceptional hotel. This place even smells great . The rooms are gorgeous with a very large LG flat screen tv, a sofa, a nice desk, and a Keurig coffee maker. The bathrooms have a smaller tv, tiled shower with double shower heads, a bath, large vanity, robes/slippers, and even a scale. The hotel has everything you could ask for. My only complaints were that the bed was too soft for my preference and they did not provide paper coffee cups for the in-room Keurig to take my coffee to go. Although there is coffee to go available for free in the lobby along with the local paper, WSJ, and New York Times. This place excels in its customer service. I left my phone in a cab and the concierge not only located my phone using the "find my phone" app, but also personally drove over to the taxi depot to retrieve it for me. The hotel also provided us with mimosas in the lobby while we waited for him to return. This hotel ranks in the top 5 places I have stayed at worldwide. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take great pride in the service we provide to each of our guests, and I am elated to hear that our team played such a vital role in your experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Indianapolis and making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
pittsburgh, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Staff very nice. Room excellent. Unhappy to have to pay for daily internet access. Food and room service excellent. Valet excellent. Very accommodating hotel. Pool and fitness center excellent. I would recommend this hotel in the future and plan on staying again. Front desk staff very helpful even with a medical emergency.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Jennifer. I am happy to hear that our team was accommodating and helpful during your recent stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back and continuing to exceed your expectations in the future!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

From the time you arrive at the front door you are treated as an honored guest. If you have stayed there before, they know when you check-in.

The rooms are very spacious and comfortable. You are provided with bottles of water, a great coffee machine (also tea) and a minibar with nice selections. The furniture is comfortable including a nice sized sofa (loveseat) a full sized desk, large screen TV, bathroom had a scale (nice touch) and a full shower and separate tub with a removable spray hose as well. Pleasantly decorated and NOT overly done.

The continental breakfast provided in the Capitol Grille is wonderful, coffee/tea, a nice dish of fresh mixed berries, and 4 or 5 small VERY freshly made pastries. More than enough to get your day started.

I stay there every year at this time and it is a very welcoming hotel.

Room Tip: generally a very quiet hotel, although I would ask for a room not facing Illinois street. The week...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your recent stay with us.

I am happy to hear that our service and amenities have made such an impact on your experience in Indianapolis.

We hope to make the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This hotel is situated in the center of Indianapolis. Very close to restaurants and shops.
The atmosphere of the Conrad is the same you will expect in a very high class hotel in Paris. The staff makes sure that you are looked after properly.
There is a full equipped gym in the hotel. As I work out and run quite a lot, I from time to time are having a sports massage in the hotels where I stay and at the Conrad I had a very good deep tissue massage. I can definitely recommend to use the spa facilities. The rooms are very comfortable and in a very high standard. There is also a very good wine bar with a very wide selection of good wine from all over the world.
The restaurants at Conrad are offering a good breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am elated to hear you enjoyed the perfect hotel experience here at Conrad Indianapolis!

We are excited to welcome you back and exceed your expectations again in the future.

Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I had a lovely stay-cation at the hotel. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great way to see the enjoy Indianapolis in luxury. Arrive early for a swim because the pool closes at 10 pm. We also loved the attached wine bar, Tastings. It was a wonderful way to sample a lot of different styles and tastes that we might otherwise not have tried. The hotel is also a central location to the heart of downtown, its only steps away from so many wonderful restaurants. I would be a perfect place to get away for the 4th of July or any large event downtown Indianapolis.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Michelle. We take great pride in our amenities and location, and I am elated to hear that these played such a vital role in your memorable experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another staycation!

murrieta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I took a wet towel and lightly wiped the bathroom floor. The resulting towel was black. Apparently the floors had not been cleaned in weeks! Housekeeping left a dirty trash can on the desk. Just an awful experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, Vincent. I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Please know that this is not the memorable experience we wish to provide our guests.

If you are interested in discussing your stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to exceeding your expectations.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Lea at the concierge desk was incredibly helpful. She gave us wonderful advice on dining and made us feel totally welcome. I have stayed in Indy dozens of times when I was traveling for business before I retired and only recently tried the Conrad . The bite is lovely, well situated and the staff has been exemplary
Highly recommended

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. I am elated to hear that Lee’s outstanding service played such a memorable role in your experience with us!

We look forward to making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!