“The perfect hotel experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

Save Saved
You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Upgrade/Breakfast on Us!
Ranked #3 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
“The perfect hotel experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is situated in the center of Indianapolis. Very close to restaurants and shops.
The atmosphere of the Conrad is the same you will expect in a very high class hotel in Paris. The staff makes sure that you are looked after properly.
There is a full equipped gym in the hotel. As I work out and run quite a lot, I from time to time are having a sports massage in the hotels where I stay and at the Conrad I had a very good deep tissue massage. I can definitely recommend to use the spa facilities. The rooms are very comfortable and in a very high standard. There is also a very good wine bar with a very wide selection of good wine from all over the world.
The restaurants at Conrad are offering a good breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am elated to hear you enjoyed the perfect hotel experience here at Conrad Indianapolis!

We are excited to welcome you back and exceed your expectations again in the future.

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My husband and I had a lovely stay-cation at the hotel. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great way to see the enjoy Indianapolis in luxury. Arrive early for a swim because the pool closes at 10 pm. We also loved the attached wine bar, Tastings. It was a wonderful way to sample a lot of different styles and tastes that we might otherwise not have tried. The hotel is also a central location to the heart of downtown, its only steps away from so many wonderful restaurants. I would be a perfect place to get away for the 4th of July or any large event downtown Indianapolis.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Michelle. We take great pride in our amenities and location, and I am elated to hear that these played such a vital role in your memorable experience with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another staycation!

Greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com
murrieta
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I took a wet towel and lightly wiped the bathroom floor. The resulting towel was black. Apparently the floors had not been cleaned in weeks! Housekeeping left a dirty trash can on the desk. Just an awful experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback, Vincent. I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Please know that this is not the memorable experience we wish to provide our guests.

If you are interested in discussing your stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to exceeding your expectations.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Lea at the concierge desk was incredibly helpful. She gave us wonderful advice on dining and made us feel totally welcome. I have stayed in Indy dozens of times when I was traveling for business before I retired and only recently tried the Conrad . The bite is lovely, well situated and the staff has been exemplary
Highly recommended

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. I am elated to hear that Lee’s outstanding service played such a memorable role in your experience with us!

We look forward to making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!

Walla Walla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

All of the staff were excellent! From the house keepers to the front desk, they were great. The staff near the front door and outside were always anticipating our needs and offering to get our car, to give directions, to recommend a place to eat. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, Teri! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team here at Conrad Indianapolis.

We strive to provide each of our guests with outstanding service and I am happy to hear this played such a memorable role in your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Circle City!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

To be honest there is a paucity of decent hotels in Indy.

Conrad (the upper market Hiltons) are generally good but you can see they come from 4* aiming at 5 as their isn't the inherent service focus of the full 5* hotels.

Anyway. This ones pretty good. It benefits from having a Capital Grille as it's in-house restaurant and breakfast provider. And I like CGs from my life in NYC.

I believe its better than the Hilton Garden Inn, it's older cousin a few blocks away, (the place that hands out water at reception if you qualify!).

When I'm in Indy next in a month I will stay in the Conrad.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Mark. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, as well as your dining experience at The Capital Grille.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceeding your expectations!

Kouts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed only 1 night at the Conrad and it was our first time. ALL staff were extremely nice and helpful. Beds were comfortable. The kids ages 17, 15, & 12 (2 boys 1 girl) enjoyed the pool. We would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Carolyn. I am elated to hear your family enjoyed your stay in the Circle City!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis in the future!

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com

Been to Conrad Indianapolis? Share your experiences!