“Filthy Floors” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

Save Saved
You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Upgrade/Breakfast on Us!
Ranked #4 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
murrieta
“Filthy Floors”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I took a wet towel and lightly wiped the bathroom floor. The resulting towel was black. Apparently the floors had not been cleaned in weeks! Housekeeping left a dirty trash can on the desk. Just an awful experience!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, Vincent. I am sorry to hear about the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Please know that this is not the memorable experience we wish to provide our guests.

If you are interested in discussing your stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to exceeding your expectations.

Greg.Tinsley@conradhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Lea at the concierge desk was incredibly helpful. She gave us wonderful advice on dining and made us feel totally welcome. I have stayed in Indy dozens of times when I was traveling for business before I retired and only recently tried the Conrad . The bite is lovely, well situated and the staff has been exemplary
Highly recommended

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. I am elated to hear that Lee’s outstanding service played such a memorable role in your experience with us!

We look forward to making the Conrad your home away from home here in the Circle City!

Walla Walla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

All of the staff were excellent! From the house keepers to the front desk, they were great. The staff near the front door and outside were always anticipating our needs and offering to get our car, to give directions, to recommend a place to eat. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review, Teri! We truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team here at Conrad Indianapolis.

We strive to provide each of our guests with outstanding service and I am happy to hear this played such a memorable role in your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Circle City!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

To be honest there is a paucity of decent hotels in Indy.

Conrad (the upper market Hiltons) are generally good but you can see they come from 4* aiming at 5 as their isn't the inherent service focus of the full 5* hotels.

Anyway. This ones pretty good. It benefits from having a Capital Grille as it's in-house restaurant and breakfast provider. And I like CGs from my life in NYC.

I believe its better than the Hilton Garden Inn, it's older cousin a few blocks away, (the place that hands out water at reception if you qualify!).

When I'm in Indy next in a month I will stay in the Conrad.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Mark. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, as well as your dining experience at The Capital Grille.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceeding your expectations!

Kouts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We stayed only 1 night at the Conrad and it was our first time. ALL staff were extremely nice and helpful. Beds were comfortable. The kids ages 17, 15, & 12 (2 boys 1 girl) enjoyed the pool. We would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Carolyn. I am elated to hear your family enjoyed your stay in the Circle City!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Indianapolis in the future!

St Louis, MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hotel was very clean and had very nice rooms. The location was outstanding - centrally located near many areas you may want to visit.

I did think it was strange that such a nice hotel allowed pets. I love dogs - I have one myself but I do not want to get stuck next to a room with a dog barking all the time. Luckily, it was a room a few down from us that had a dog barking. It did not bother us - but if I was next door it might be a different situation.

Before I arrived, I called the hotel to find out if they know of any alternative parking to the $37 per day valet parking they offer. I felt like this was pretty steep for Indy. I have paid these rates in Chicago - but I did not want to pay this in Indy. They said they knew of no alternatives. I did some of my own research and I found a 24 hr Express Park garage about 1 block away on Pennsylvania where I was charged $12 per day. This was much better. I know the hotel needs to make money but try and be honest with your guests as I did find several alternatives after doing my own research.

Room Tip: Request a room away from someone with a dog
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our location and amenities during your recent trip to the Circle City.

If you are interested in discussing your stay in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact me. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Conrad Indianapolis and exceed your expectations in the future!

Conrad Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

First time staying here and the location was my favorite! It was super close to everything. The beds were smaller than I imagined but they were comfortable after a night out. Also, my wifi connected automatically and it was free, which was nice.

• Stayed August 2014
ConradIndyManager, General Manager at Conrad Indianapolis, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, Liz. I am happy to hear that our location played such a vital role in your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a staycation here in the future.

General Manager – Conrad Indianapolis
greg.tinsley@conradhotels.com

Been to Conrad Indianapolis? Share your experiences!