“If you need to receive guests” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Welcome Back - From $199
Ranked #2 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Grand Rapids, United States
“If you need to receive guests”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Fantastic room, plenty of space. Plenty of seating, the corner suite was great. The people who worked were friendly and amazing. The view was good. The location was perfect for getting to the convention center. The elevator flew up to the 14th floor. I would recommend it but the room only had 1 bed so for groups of more than 3 it doesn't work.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Greenville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I can only give this location an average rating, thus making it unworthy of a stay for the price paid. I came to town for a popular convention, and my primary choice was not available when I booked my stay. Conrad wasn't even my second choice, but I did eventually settle here because of the name and the prestige it carried for being a "Conrad." I expected a great service, quality amenities, and an overall good experience. After my stay, it should be downgraded to a Holiday Inn at best. Food was average at best, sometimes carrying no flavor. I also found my preference in beer was 8 months out of date when served to me; when brought to the staff's attention, it was found ALL of that beer was bad. As compensation they brought me a few beers of other makes, one of which was also out of date. The room was in great condition, however the bed was rather hard and tough to get sleep on, the elevators could be heard moving up and down even with a TV or Radio on, and my room was not next to the shafts. I paid a plus-market price because of the popularity of the convention I came to town to attend. Initially, I did not have a problem with the price since it was a rather prestigious hotel and I assumed I would be getting what I paid for - overall, the Conrad Indianapolis missed the mark by a large step and I will continue to seek accommodations elsewhere when I return next year. This time I would be keeping the Conrad lower on the list than before.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have stayed at 7 different downtown Indianapolis hotels and the Conrad is by far the nicest. Not only is it absolutely beautiful, it is comfortable. It was very quiet, the bed gave us a wonderful night's sleep, the staff was so nice and very professional. My favorite part of the room was the bathroom...amazing shower with adjustable shower heads, so my tall husband was even accommodated. The separate tub was nice...I could watch TV while taking a bath, because there is a flat screen TV in the bathroom! It is definitely a step above anything else in Indy. We also had a couples massage at their Spa...what a treat! If anyone is looking for a special getaway, this is the BEST bet!

Room Tip: Any room in this hotel seems like it would be quiet and comfortable!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Cold Spring, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

It would be difficult to find anything to complain about while staying at this Hilton hotel. I do not often get the luxury of staying at what I would categorize as a high-end hotel, but I sure do appreciate it when I do! You notice a difference from other hotels from the time you pull up outside until you check out. The rooms are spectacular and the service matches. You cannot go wrong here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Each time we have traveled to Indianapolis we have upgraded to a better hotel. There is little doubt that The Conrad is the best value. The rooms are a significant upgrade from other hotels. This includes the size, bedding, and amenaties. Another great feature is the fact that none of the rooms are connected and significantly more sound proof. The Spa has a 58 foot pool which is the best hotel pool for laps at any downtown hotel. The only issue that we encountered at the Spa is that although they confirmed my girlfriend's appointment 5 times, for the second time in 2 visits they lost her reservation. The location is about as central to everything that you could want.

Room Tip: Try to get a high corner room which are little bit larger
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Spent one night, room was spacious, extra luxury touches like a bathroom with a dinner switch and renovated modern bathroom, free water bottles in the room, friendly staff, great location, Valet parking only for $35 overnight, save some money and park yourself at a garage next door

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
South Bend, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

My recent stay at the Indianapolis Conrad Hotel was one of the most pleasant hotels that I have enjoyed in recent trips. Staff was the most helpful, friendly and dedicated to making everything right for me. Job well done!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Been to Conrad Indianapolis? Share your experiences!