“Wedding Weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Conrad Indianapolis

You added Conrad Indianapolis to your Saves list
Conrad Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   50 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Upgrade/Breakfast on Us!
Ranked #3 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Wedding Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

From the very first time we contacted Conrad, the General Manager Justin Nichols went above and beyond what we had experienced with the other venues we had contacted. His professionalism, helpfulness and knowledge, and simply overall pleasant demeanor made it such an easy decision to pick The Conrad for both a block for our out of town guests and for the rehearsal dinner. Once booked, the positive experience simply continued. If any of us ever called or emailed, Justin was always readily available to answer our questions and even recommend some of your services to help us. The night of the rehearsal dinner went flawlessly. Justin was there to run the show and make sure we were happy, and everything went perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. The Alcove was beautiful. The food was delicious. But above all, the service was IMPECCABLE.

I am sorry to say, that names are my weakness and it has been a few weeks, but I sincerely hope that I get the names correct of these next two gentlemen because in my opinion they helped Justin to set the tone for the evening. I believe our bartender for the evening was Kevin. He was absolutely amazing. The only times he left the bar were in order to help someone else or to walk around and offer to get drinks for people that were mingling. While doing so, if someone even walked in the direction of the bar he would make a point to beat them to it. He had a smile on his face every second and was such a pleasure the whole evening. The next gentleman, I believe was named Greg, who was helping to serve that evening. I am not sure whether he was officially assigned to me or that was his own doing, but every time he walked by me he made sure that I had everything I needed or simply made sweet comments/compliments. He made me feel like the only person in the room.
I know I was not the only bride at your hotel that weekend; however, these three gentlemen made me feel like THE bride.

After an experience like this for my rehearsal dinner and as a hotel guest for my wedding weekend, my only regret of the weekend is not having my ENTIRE wedding at The Conrad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Derby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a good business hotel. It was a wine bar that is atmospheric but expensive and a more traditional american bar, which I preferred. It is very central and close to the Circle Centre mall. Indianapolis is not a city I'd stay in for a holiday, but it is a good hotel for both pleasure and business use.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Had a very comfortable stay in the Conrad Indy. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room, the staff were very helpful and went above & beyond, and I loved the Tastings bar. Being able to walk the whole way to the conference centre via the sky walk was a bonus in the cold weather! Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: My room faced in the inside "courtyard" and was super quiet (from road/outside noise, whic...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Loved this vacation getaway centered in downtown Indy. We had a suite which was very nice and roomy 1 and a half bath was also a plus, the bar was fully loaded and it was a little pricey but well worth it so many amenities. Luxury at it's best. The staff was very efficient and courteous. We really, really enjoyed our stay!!!!!!

Room Tip: We like suites when we travel so this was one of the best suites we have stayed in.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Imlay City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

This is an all around amazing hotel! The decor is beautiful, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and chef Michelle is one of the finest I've ever met! Truly a leader in the hotel world! Also the connection to the mall is very cool!

• Stayed June 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Need a getaway for the weekend? Try the Conrad. Great location and staff is very helpful. Nice rooms and great dining. Rooms are nice sized. I have also stayed in a suite and they are very nice. Great views of the city.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Top to bottom, everything was great. Nice staff, great room with a huge t.v., couch, etc. Valet parking was a little pricey. I would defintely stay here again as the location really cannot be beat. The best part though was definitely the staff. That's the way to keep people coming back to your hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Conrad Indianapolis? Share your experiences!