I recently stayed at this hotel for four nights while my husband had serious surgery at Methodist hospital. I had so many problems with this hotel.
1. Requested internet service in my room. Did not work.
2. The valet lost my keys, they had the wrong name on the key chain. took at least a half an hour to find them. I was trying to get to the hospital and had added stress, which I didn't need. They insisted on comping me the valet charge but I was credited for only two nights.
3. Room service food was awful. The soup was ice cold, the "filet mignon" looked like a piece of meat cut from a cheaper cut, it was square. It was chewy and cold. It was supposed to have a wild mushroom sauce but there was only about a teaspoon of brown gravy with no mushrooms. No vegetables, and the fries were "al dente.". Certainly not worth the 44.00 charged for the meat dish.
4. My safe broke one morning as I was getting ready for a trip to see my huband at the hospital. My code no longer worked. The security person was very nice and fixed it, but just another problem.
5. The same morning I took a bath and the tub drain did not work. i was left with a tub full of water. It was fixed, but....
6. The day my husband was released we stayed at thehotel so he could rest before our trip home. My key card would not work on the elevator. So I had to sit my husband down while I went to the front desk. I had requested another night but according to their records, I was already checked out. So they finally found my info and had to give me new key cards. He did not apologize. I started to tell him all of the problems I was having, but he cut me off saying, "At least you weren't charged for the valet.". Not wanting to upset my husband, I let it go.
7. On my bill they charged me for two days of valet service.
8. After an email to the hotel as well as to the hilton honors explaining what had happened I hav heard back from them, not a word of apology.
So much for a "luxury" hotel.
absolutely no apol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Conrad Indianapolis Luxury Hotel.The Conrad Indianapolis hotel in downtown Indianapolis is a destination that connects you with an innovative guest experience unmatched by other Indianapolis hotels. Located at the most prominent intersection in Indianapolis, a skybridge provides an uninterrupted path from our Indianapolis luxury hotel's ballroom and meeting rooms to the Artsgarden, Circle Centre Mall and the Indiana Convention Center. Our 23-story tower boasts 241 guest rooms, 15,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space, a rejuvenating wellness center with a state-of-the-art fitness centre and pool, and two entrancing restaurants. Fine dining options at our luxury hotel in Indianapolis include The Capital Grille, with outstanding culinary delights served in an intimate dining experience, and Tastings, a wine bar experience that uses progressive wine technology for guests to enjoy wines by the taste, glass or bottle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Conrad Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Conrad