My husband and I stayed here for one night for our anniversary. The service was very disappointing. Rooms were clean, but nothing spectacular. Beds were just ok. We requested champagne and strawberries to be delivered and the front desk person said they the strawberries would be on the house since it was our anniversary. They weren't. We were charged $36 for 6 strawberries. Ridiculous. When waiting for our car it took them a half hour to bring it around and were told they brought around the wrong car the first time. The valet manager said he would credit our valet charge but I'm not holding my breath. The staff wasnt very friendly or accommodating. One of the worst stays we've ever had. I guess if you were staying for business it would be okay but not for a romantic getaway. Next time we'll stay at the Hampton Inn because I bet we would get better service.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Conrad Indianapolis Hotel
- Indianapolis Conrad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Conrad Indianapolis Luxury Hotel.The Conrad Indianapolis hotel in downtown Indianapolis is a destination that connects you with an innovative guest experience unmatched by other Indianapolis hotels. Located at the most prominent intersection in Indianapolis, a skybridge provides an uninterrupted path from our Indianapolis luxury hotel's ballroom and meeting rooms to the Artsgarden, Circle Centre Mall and the Indiana Convention Center. Our 23-story tower boasts 241 guest rooms, 15,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space, a rejuvenating wellness center with a state-of-the-art fitness centre and pool, and two entrancing restaurants. Fine dining options at our luxury hotel in Indianapolis include The Capital Grille, with outstanding culinary delights served in an intimate dining experience, and Tastings, a wine bar experience that uses progressive wine technology for guests to enjoy wines by the taste, glass or bottle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Conrad Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.