“Awesome Breakfast!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Awesome Breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been twice to LSPH and loved both times. The skillets are so delicious! Let me tell you about the pancakes, fluffy and wonderful!!

Visited May 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Lots of Good, Hometown Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

There are several locations around town, and each offers a broad menu fit for any budget. Food is delicious and plentiful! Staff was friendly and encouraging.

Visited October 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Out of town visit for the NCAA b-ball tournament. Wanted a good breakfast before i hit the road home. Found this little gem in Southport. Pancake breakfast is awesome. Quick service. Friendly staff. Big coffee mugs! a nice touch.

Visited March 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Jack of All, Master of None”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

For starters, the menu is way too large. It is literally pages upon pages. I had an omelet for brunch which was way too oily. Really just not my cup of tea.

Visited January 2014
Greenwood, Indiana
“Don't always get orders correct.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I ate here with a seniors group so there were probably 25 of us. The waitress took our individual orders & were given individual bills which was nice. You do have to ask for the senior discount (65) when you pay on the way out. My order got messed up. When I ordered I discussed with the waitress that I didn't want French fries with my turkey BLT, nor did I want mayo -- wanted mustard on the side. Also wanted avocado on the sandwich (extra charge) -- we even discussed if it was whole or mashed. I ordered applesauce & sliced banana (instead of fries) which I was told was an upcharge. When my sandwich arrived -- there was French fries all over the sandwich & she said she knew I didn't want them but didn't want to pick them off. So I proceeded to take them off my sandwich/plate with a fork & put them in dishes in case someone else at the table wanted them (one person had maybe two). No mustard so I went to the main counter to ask a guy for mustard. Then I realized there was no avocado so mentioned to the waitress I didn't want to get charged for what I didn't receive. When the bill arrived there was just the charge for the sandwich & my ice tea. I will say she kept my ice tea glass full. A lot of people ordered breakfast items which looked good & they liked them. Big portions so many took half home with them. My suggestion for anyone going there is when your food arrives to make sure everything you receive is what you ordered. This was my first visit to the restaurant so wasn't impressed with the "getting my order correct" service.

• Visited February 2014