“Quiet Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
charlotte
“Quiet Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I enjoy this restaurant because it is never real crowded and loud like ALOT of the restaurants on the North/Northeastside of Indy. Decent selection of items and the Onion Rings are fantastic. Always have been waited on by friendly staff and I enjoy the "strategically" placed flat screen TV's that are located throughout the facility (especailly nice on a Sunday afternoon!).

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Columbus, OH
“Excellent early dine deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

A friend and I stopped by for an early weekday dinner, right around 4:30PM. There was no wait, and we were seated promptly. Our server stopped right by and told us about the early dine deal, which was a select appetizer and entree for about $13/person. You could also add a dessert for $1 more if you got the special. We were sold. We split the loaded cheddar cheese fries, which was huge portion; it was easily for four people. They were delicious and served with loads of sour cream and ranch dressing. For dinner, my friend ordered prime rib and I ordered the beef brisket and brussel sprouts. Everything was cooked perfectly and extremely tasty. For dessert we split a cinnamon bread pudding. So good!

When the checks came, we were stunned. The early dine special is definitely a great deal, and we had food to bring home for lunch the next day. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone passing through Indy. It's also located right next to Castleton Mall, so it's convenient for stopping by after shopping.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

In town on business, came in alone, around 4:30 pm. Walking up to the front entrance, you get a nice aroma of a smokey wood fire greeting. Got seated immediately. Lisa was my server, she was very friendly. Got my drink right away and let me have a few extra minutes to review the menu since it was my first time there. Ordered the wood fired salmon topped with whole grain mustard and grilled veggie skewer. She brought it to my table and apologized for the delay because salmon takes longer to grill. I didn't even realize it was taking long, I had a salad while I waited. The whole meal was outstanding! Definitely going to go back and try the prime rib (it was a toss up between salmon and that for my first visit)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Soggy buns”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The hamburger we were served came on a soggy bun, so soggy it was impossible to even pick up. When we complained, we got an offer to "fix it" but we asked for a new hamburger. This one was better but still quite soggy .
The salmon salad was ok but smaller than usual. It also has always been served with bread but none came with it today. We have eaten here many times and the quality has really fallen off.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Gem of a Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I met a friend who said she had eaten there and had a great meal so we went to try it out. The service was top notch, they allowed us to choose from the lunch specials, which gave you choice of appetitizer or dessert, a salad and a meal. The servings were very generous, the salad was fresh, onion rings hot and crisp, and I got fish, cod which was perfectly cooked with asparagus and my friend got prime rib, which she said was excellent. Our drinks were filled when needed and environment quiet and friendly. The meal special was $14.00 each or you could get two dinners for $25.00, which I thought was very fair priced. Highly recommend and plan on going again when I'm up in the area.

• Visited June 2013