“my local favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #508 of 2,028 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian, Family Fare
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Puccini's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
“my local favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I love this little spot-- perfect for carry out & catering. food is fresh & tasty & attractive. the gluten free options are excellent, too. I've tried every dish on the menu & I like it all. the pizza is my favorite. the crust is a little sweet & extra crispy. enjoy!

• Visited June 2013