“DO NOT EAT HERE!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Indianapolis, Indiana
“DO NOT EAT HERE!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

I ordered my food to go. I was eating my food when I discovered a small roach in my lettuce. This creature was still moving it's legs. I will NOT be going back to Pancho's Taqueria!! The Board of Health should check this place out.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Brownsburg, Indiana
“Pancho's might just be my favorite restaurant on the planet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2009

I have been eating at Pancho's for the last few years, and it has become my favorite restaurant in Indy. The food is very authentic, so don't expect chain Mexican or Tex-Mex. Try the guacamole -- it's made on the spot with fresh ingredients. Also try the various salsas available on the salsa bar.

If you're willing to try a casual, walk-up style local restaurant with a unique menu, this is the best Mexican food you'll find in Indianapolis.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nap-town
“The BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2008

I've been going to this place for years, Thanks to my buddy J.C. The food is the best that the city has to offer for Mexican lovers. A second location has been opened on the Northside of Indy at 96th & Allisonville Rd. on the North-West corner, facing Allisonville Rd. in a small strip-mall. It's across the street from Shell Gas Station. The same great food with all the same as the original. The Best! YUMO!!!

Noblesville
“Just found a hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2008

I stumbled in out of the necessity of a quick meal and was suprised to find one of the best mexican restaurants I've ever visited. The guacamole is fresh and excellent. I also had the chimichanga which was crisp, hot and seasoned perfectly. I'm going to be coming back a lot.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Authentic and affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2007

Authentic, affordable, and very very tasty!!!

My girlfriend and I had #8 (2) Sopes lunch special and 3 tacos: shredded beef, pork, and tongue.
My girlfriend’s mother was from Mexico and used to make Sopes at home. My girlfriend said that Panchos Sopes were just as her mother used to make! (it is hard to beat that)
I absolutely loved tongue tacos!
The atmosphere of the place, according to my girlfriend, is also very similar to a diner one may find in Mexico :)
Self-serving: you pick your food and pay.