“I hated it” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Indianapolis, Indiana
“I hated it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

I'm only writing this review because the bar staff and owner wouldn't listen to me. This is not a fake review and I would love to have my money back from this place. I was so displeased I felt the need to take the time out of my day to tell others. So Here it is:

"Bad Service, No night club atmosphere. Its in the middle of nowhere and they have the nerve to charge a cover. They also seem to actively support patrons exposing them selves and masturbating each other in the "restaurant" . I was not impressed at all. If I wanted to go to a low rent strip joint I would have gone to one. I would never go back and I would ask other potential patrons to think twice before going to this establishment."

• Visited June 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Drinks a bit pricy, but the service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2010

Drinks a bit pricy, but the service, food, and friends are great!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Zionsville, Indiana
“Blu Martini”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2007

Great Atmosphere, great food, sushi special M-F half priced sushi until 7pm. Nice new outdoor patio area for summertime.