“Bait and switch” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Edwardsburg, Michigan, United States
“Bait and switch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

Had them oder a full box of "Fresh UNI" for my next visit.
When The Sushi Chef prepared the UNI for me he switch the fresh uni for old uni and attempted to cover it all up with Masago
I tried to call him out on it and he kept giving me excuses.
The sushi chef ripped me off for over $100.00 in food and money

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“Like Benihana, less corporate.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009

I've seen the place many times while visiting family, finally got to go there last Thanksgiving. Friendly and casual, very typical teppanyaki style restaurant. I would consider going again next time in Indianapolis.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis
“Too salty and go back to old salad dressings/rice, etc........”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2009

Used to go 3 times a week, now 1 time a month if that. New owner changed salad dressings, sauces, and rice. It is not as good as it used to be. My steak the other evening was chewy and awful. For that price, I expect a good cut of meat. Rice was so salty I could barely eat it. Made me too mad to say anything and my daughter did not want to be embarrassed. But, when you pay that much, you should enjoy your meal.

The show is always fun, the sushi on Tues nights is great.........Chingas makes the best fluffly rice, other chefs make it crispy and cook it too long or something??

I want to love it like we used to, please, quit over salting everything............................and buy better quality shrimp and steak. The chicken was good.

sweetlife75
“Great family restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2009

I love the atmosphere of this restaurant as well as their food. I loved it and our kids loved the place too! planning on going back for this valentine's day ~

Indiana
“Great family fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

I have been to Sapporo Japanese Steakhouse several times. I love this place. My children love to go there too. The food is great!