“Lots to choose from” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Chocolate Cafe

Chocolate Cafe
20 N Meridian St, Indianapolis, IN 46204-3007 (Downtown Indianapolis)
(317) 951-4816
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Detroit, Michigan
“Lots to choose from”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was so excited to walk into this place, but I did not leave happy. Lots to choose from and I think most folks would like it, but for me I was not impressed. I picked a few different chocolate's and did not like any of them. It was my pick, but its the first time I ever picked chocolate that I did not like. Give it a time, but make sure you know what you want.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Knoxville, Tennessee
“YUM YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good selection of delicious chocolates (also ice cream). Staff very nice and helpful. Located right in the circle, nice stop if you are walking around downtown Indy.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Crowded with tourists”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ice cream on one side, chocolates on the other. Expensive on both sides, with mobs of people clamoring for sweets. Still, they are pretty good, and there's outdoor seating right on Monument Circle. Inside is loud and crowded. Or take it to go and walk the easy and sdafe neighborhood.

Visited August 2012
Patchogue, New York
“Great Coffee, Awful Chocolate”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

This cafe is in a great location at Monument Circle in Indianapolis. I was LOVING the coffee here, and brought my husband there after dinner one night to get some chocolate. We were so disappointed with the poor quality of the chocolates. They do have ice cream and cakes here, so next time we will try those instead. I loved the coffee so much that I brought some home with me.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbia
“Delicious icecream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I are chocaholics so we were excited to see a place called "Chocolate Cafe" near our hotel. We were not disappointed. We both had some of the most delicious ice cream we've ever had!

Visited August 2012