“Disappointing” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Jasper, Indiana
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We chose the cafe because we wanted breakfast with family and because it was featured in Divers, Diners and Drive-ins. Our group of 6 with two toddlers were the first to arrive on a Sunday morning. Our sweet and attentive waitress did her best to accommodate us, but I do not believe the size of our group was welcomed. The manager/hostess for the day was curt and arrogant and unfriendly. Bad Business! My husband ordered their feature blueberry corn cakes which were featured on the "food show". He did not care for them, and since the hostess treated my outgoing husband in an unfriendly way, he said that was it for that restaurant. I will add that the yogurt was the best I have ever had and the food for the rest of the group seemed to be enjoyed. BUT, as my wise husband says, " You have only one chance at curb appeal( customer service )."

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The chili and bean burger is excellent - lots of spice. The cafe is located in a little house in Broad Ripple. There is always a long wait on the weekends, be prepared.

Visited June 2012
Lebanon, Ohio
“Worth the wait ! fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Three Sisters is in Broad Ripple area of Indianapolis. We always go there for breakfast....every time we are in Indy. We have eaten lunch and dinner ,also. Everything on the menu is wonderful...there are many vegan meals and sides also and great teas.I always have the make your own omelet...you can pick 5 items, can have egg beaters or whites if you do not want eggs. They even have Brie.......ummmmm.My husband always gets the turkey club with their fantastic potato salad...next time I am going to get either the huge pancakes or the French toast or the lemon corn cakes with seasonal berries that was on the show...Diners, drive-INS and Dives. Everything always looks so good I want to go around and sample others meals.The desserts are incredible also. Get the Blueberry pie...oh my!!!! no reservations...just go...you will love it!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
nappanee, Indiana, USA
“Get the fish tacos and enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

first experience - ordered carryout - didn't order ahead - took a little while but so worth it.
the fish tacos were probably in my top 3 favorites of all time. Just enough heat and tons of flavor when including the toppings. will for sure revisit when back in Indy.

• Visited February 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best walnut pie ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was my third trip to the cafe. I had a friend visiting from out of town and wanted to take her dome place different. We both loved it. We went on a Saturday afternoon, after a day of shopping. I had the vegan slider plate and it was quite tasty. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy meat, but wanted to experience a diferent, lighter menu option. It was very tasty and would do it again. But what was the best item on the menu is the walnut pie and I am not a huge fan of walnuts. Y must try it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere