“Not what I was expecting” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
UNO Chicago Grill
3716 E 82ND St, Indianapolis, IN 46240-2422 (Washington)
(317) 594-4865
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Washington
Neighborhood: Washington
accountant_guy
“Not what I was expecting”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

I have visited Chicago numerous times and visited places like Gino's and Malnati's. I didn't necessarily expect a chain in Indianapolis to be as good, but it wasn't even remotely close. I ordered a Chicago classic (deep dish with sausage) that wasn't even edible. The crust was entirely too oily and the sausage was tasteless. My wife is not a pizza fan so she had a pasta dish with chicken and spinach that was not very good either. The kids got a cheese pizza which was decent, and dessert was fairly good was well. The service was horrible, which is more of a reflection on our waiter than anything. She was not attentive and seemingly uninterested in her job. I can't say whether or not this is a consistent problem, but the food was bad enough that I won't be back to find out.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere