“Nothingout of the ordinary” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
UNO Chicago Grill
3716 E 82ND St, Indianapolis, IN 46240-2422 (Castleton)
(317) 594-4865
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Castleton
Neighborhood: Castleton
Fishers, Indiana
“Nothingout of the ordinary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Pizza is good but there is better around. Just doesn't have the feeling of a pizza place.

Ohio
“Pizzas were delicious, service great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

We had a large group. The service was fantastic and the pizzas were delicious. We tried a variety including their Mediterranean pizza with 5 grain crust, BBQ with traditional thin crust and their Numero Uno deep dish pizza. We thought they were all great.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
accountant_guy
“Not what I was expecting”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2010

I have visited Chicago numerous times and visited places like Gino's and Malnati's. I didn't necessarily expect a chain in Indianapolis to be as good, but it wasn't even remotely close. I ordered a Chicago classic (deep dish with sausage) that wasn't even edible. The crust was entirely too oily and the sausage was tasteless. My wife is not a pizza fan so she had a pasta dish with chicken and spinach that was not very good either. The kids got a cheese pizza which was decent, and dessert was fairly good was well. The service was horrible, which is more of a reflection on our waiter than anything. She was not attentive and seemingly uninterested in her job. I can't say whether or not this is a consistent problem, but the food was bad enough that I won't be back to find out.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage UNO Chicago Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.