“Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Shula's Steak House

Shula's Steak House
50 South Capitol Avenue (at the Westin Indianapolis Hotel), Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 231-3900
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 2,023 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Washington Street
Description: Shula's is a premier upscale steak house offering, The SHULA CUT, the best beef money can buy & the freshest seafood. This elegant dining experience is themed after the 1972 Miami Dolphins perfect season.
Bradenton, Florida
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

In town for a conference. My food was good. I had the filet. The whole table shared sides. We had the asparagus, green beans, mashed potatoes, and the crab Mac and cheese. The sides were good but the Crab Mac was great. Service was good. Not sure I would go back on my own but it was nice

ShulasSteakhouse, Manager at Shula's Steak House, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience. Feel free to give us a call or email to let us know how we can make your next visit even better. jhernandez@ciemail.com or 317-231-3962

Tallahassee, FL.
“Unexpected quality for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Unlike other Shula's, this one served breakfast. And it was good. The service was excellent and a nice venue.

Visited April 2014
Dear valued guest, Thank you for your 5-Star review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the other options that we offer besides steak. We pride ourselves on being the best during all meal periods with food & service. Thank you again and we'll see you next time!
Denver, CO
“Delicious crab cake salad!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Just finished the lump crab cake salad--yum! The crab cake is palm-sized and about an inch thick of just meat-it's lightly sautéed. It's served with what I jokingly-term "weed" lettuce, and three large, fresh tomato slices. The sauce for the crab was very flavorful. The price was as to be expected at a hotel.

Now anticipating the arrival of my carrot cake dessert! (Just did, and it is flavorful, too!)

Dear valued guest, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our Jumbo Lump Crab Cake Salad. We often here great things about the quality and we take it with us to all locate food competitions/events. Until next time~~~Take Care
Maplewood, Minnesota
“Handy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Service was excellent. Prices were high for steaks so decided that were would select sandwiches instead. They were very good

Visited April 2014
Dear valued guest, Thank you for letting us know about your visit to Shula's Steak House. We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us!
West Sacramento, California
“Dinne in the bar at Shula's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I made reservations at opentable.com. Dining by myself on business, when I arrived the hostess suggested I dine in the bar area. It was later in the evening, so I just had lobster bisque and a caesar salad. Both were pretty good, but the bread served was better. I was also very pleased with the service here. I have been here before and was happy with the steak I had ordered. May come back again next time in the area, but there are no shortage of steakhouses to choose from in Indianapolis, and some of the others may be better.

Visited March 2014
ShulasSteakhouse, Manager at Shula's Steak House, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your dining experience. We look forward to your next visit.