“If I want a filet mignon, I will go elsewhere. There's is bacon-wrapped. While I love bacon, I'll cook a pound of it...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis
45 S. Illinois Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)
(317) 633-1313
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Indianapolis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 2,023 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2007

If I want a filet mignon, I will go elsewhere. There's is bacon-wrapped. While I love bacon, I'll cook a pound of it for $4.00 rather than pay for a filet and get jipped!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“not really big on steak...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2007

not really big on steak and i always think they're overpriced. good shrimp cocktails though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best steak that I've...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2007

The best steak that I've ever tasted.

“Everything is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2007

Everything is amazing

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this restaurant!!! and plus it serves mii fav filet mignon!!! the best steak ever!!!lol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2007