“Great Food, Great Price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Puccini's Smiling Teeth

Puccini's Smiling Teeth
1508 W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 46260-2156 (Washington)
+1 317-875-9223
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 2,023 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian, Family Fare
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Neighborhood: Washington
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Food, Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

My husband and I tried this restaurant on a whim. It was saturday night and we wanted some place we could eat in our comfy tshirts and shorts. It's a small cozy little Italian place. The food was really good and wervice was quick. Their salad dressings are home made. Our waiter was good and the staff was very friendly. I was impressed with the amount of customers coming in for carryout. We will try thier pizza next time. We will definitely go there again soon.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sarasota, Florida, United States
“Best Italian Meatballs and Salads in Indianapolis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I love the cheese and garlic bread, wines by the glass I love their Malbec,,great sauces, the Vodka Cream and Meat Sauce are awesome and they deliver to the Hotel to 9:00 p.m

Visited June 2014
Mishawaka, Indiana
“Terrific pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

No doubt one of the best in Indy. 86th st. location has been there for a long time, and they know what they're doing....I've tried at least 10 different styles of the pizza, and they've all been excellent. Very nicely cooked, high quality ingredients. Whenever I visit Indy, that's where I go.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had lunch at the 86th Street location. The angel hair pasta with tomato sauce is awesome. I just love their ranch dressing that comes with the lunch. Great place to eat!

Visited May 2014
Georgetown, Indiana
“The best Pizza in Indy -- Campfire at Puccini's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Just great pizza, at reasonable price in a great family atmosphere. The Campfire pizza is the best, but everything is good. This is now an additiction

Visited April 2014