“Wonderful! I highly recommend this unique restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #169 of 2,028 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: French
“Wonderful! I highly recommend this unique restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

At first I didn't know what to think, but, after giving it at chance, this is now my first choice of restaurants. Easily a favorite. I highly recommend this place. If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable atmosphere that offers the best of food, service and prices, this is the place for you!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Florida City, Florida
“go for it.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a favorite of my good friend and also for me. Once I had a brunch that wasn't memorable, but this time it was very impressive. However, the restaurant is beautiful and nicely located.
The breakfast option is pretty vast. My wife and company took the English breakfast, although it was in essence similar, but not quite hitting the spot. I took some other one, it was a memorable one. My friend got an cheesy thing that were good. The desserts were fantastic and they were on display for your imagination to run wild!

This time we were expecting somewhat less but we were impressed by their services. It was far better than previous visit. I have to give them credit, they may have been a bit busy on previous visit….

Make a reservation. .. I would say it's worth a try, but check out the menu beforehand to make sure it suits your fancy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indiana
“Great Crepes in Rustic Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My daughter and I both ordered the Beef Stroganoff crepe with a request that they add parmesan cheese. It was delightful! The crepe was evenly cooked and light and was filled with perfectly seasoned, tender beef and mushrooms and topped with sour cream. The owner and staff were professional and personable, all having thick French accents to make the crepe dining experience complete. The atmosphere was rustic, comfortable and cozy with music playing in the background. There were two booths, a few tables that seat two, a bar facing the window and a bar in the middle of the restaurant. We will definitely visit Crepe Guys again, and the loyalty card I received is an added incentive.

• Visited January 2014