“Great Tour! Fun day!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Indiana
“Great Tour! Fun day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

My sixteen year old daughter and I had a great time on this tour! I have been to Indianapolis several times and never knew there was so much to see and do in the Canal/White River Park area. We went for the opportunity to ride the Segways, but got a lot more. The Segways were very fun to ride. You can cover a lot of area on these machines so you get to see many things on the tour. Our Guide was Breezy and she was very informative on the history of the Canal area and the Indy area. If you are looking for something fun to do, this tour definately worth the money.

Visited July 2014

Indianapolis
38 attraction reviews
“Very fun, even for locals!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We celebrated a friend's birthday with this tour, and despite my apprehensions, we had a great time. Sure, you feel a bit "mall cop"-y but the Segway lets you cover a lot of ground in a short time and our guide, Breezy, was terrific. There's not a ton of information imparted, but the Canal is gorgeous and you get great views of the skyline. I would definitely recommend this to visitors and locals alike.

Visited June 2014
Indianapolis
13 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun and informative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I am a native of Indianapolis, but took the tour to ride the Segway. We had a lot of fun. The Segways are fun and easy to ride. We covered a lot of ground around the park and our guide provided some insights about Indianapolis that were new to me. There is a good view of downtown from the opposite side of the river. The canal is nice. I enjoyed taking a break from the Segway to walk a short distance to the 9/11 memorial. The USS Indianapolis memorial was also a highlight. I thought the tour had enough history and plenty of sights highlighted along the route. My only suggestion for improvement is to add more than one stop where the riders can get off the Segway and take pictures and walk for a bit. I would do tour this again and highly recommend it. When your ride is over, there is plenty nearby to see and do.

Visited June 2014
Fishers, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
“FUN! But lacking in history/facts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This is my second time on this tour.....taking different family members. This is a fun event.... enjoyable and fun. It could have been more fact filled/educational....The two male guides are young and could have done a better job of brushing up on their history for known stops so that guests can learn more on the tour. I.e., "The guy who came up with Garfield"....know his name.....it is Jim Davis, the creator of Garfield. If you don't know if the 317 area code is tied back to the 317 surviors of the USS Indianapolis, then find out...look it up! Don't end with "I don't know if they are related..... "...... if they are not related, then say so. Again, still a fun ride, but don't take it looking for a lot of history on the city/stops.

Visited May 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Surprisingly fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

We seek out the segway tours any where we visit and this one ranked right up there as one of the top. Fun, inexpensive way of seeing the White River State Park. Beautiful view of downtown Indy skyline. Touring along the pedestrian friendly canal was definitely a highlight. Though not a historically infused tour like other cities we have toured, it is one of the most visually stimulating. Sawyer and the young woman were fantastic and very personable guides.

Visited May 2014