“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 activities in Indianapolis
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: It’s not in the dictionary, but if it was, Go Ape would be described as a ‘tree top adventure’.That means we build giant obstacle courses up in the trees using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire, and top it all off with the world's best zip lines.We then equip people with harnesses, pulleys and carabiners, give them a 30 minute safety briefing and training and let them loose into the forest canopy, free to swing through the trees. Of course, instructors are always on hand, regularly patrolling the forests (not in monkey suits unfortunately!)The result is spectacular. The Go Ape experience gets the adrenalin pumping, gets people out of their comfort zones and above all (no pun intended), it’s just great fun.
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our family (2 teens) just loved this! It was a highlight of our visit to Indy. We will remember it for a long time!

Visited April 2013

Vincennes, Indiana
17 attraction reviews
“Awesome awesome awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I went with my sisters and we had a great time! You go at your own pace and work through the course on your own. There are instructors around to give you tips if you need them, but overall it's pretty self guided.

Visited April 2013
Carmel, Indiana
16 attraction reviews
“Great outdoor fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

After reading all the great reviews I decided to go here with my oldest son (age 10) for some father-son time. We both had a blast! For me it was absolutely like being a kid again especially zooming down the long zip lines. I am not exactly young, thin, or in great shape, but I found the course to be perfect for me. Not too easy or too hard. My son had a super time and has been asking to go back again already. The staff was super nice. The course was in excellent shape and the entire staff runs through the course before opening (we were the first slot in the morning so got to watch them) which made me feel pretty comfortable about the equipment. I went with a small wearable video camera attached to my hat and having that footage is totally worth looking like a geek. The course is in a public park (which has a small admission fee of $5 per car, by the way) and if you have family/friends not doing it they can walk below and take photos/video.

Visited March 2013
Crittenden, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
“Want to go back already!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had the BEST time at the Go Ape Adventure Course!! It was an awesome way to spend my Spring Break! And our instructor, Tyler was so awesome and so much fun to work with! Everybody needs to go try it out even if you're a little afraid! The quides will help you the whole way and encourage you! I can't wait to go back and have another adventure! It was a blast! Missing it already!

Visited March 2013
El Paso, Texas
16 attraction reviews
“I loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am afraid of heights so had no idea if I was going to be able to do it! The guides were really patient and helped me all the way! It was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!!!

Visited September 2012