“Wow! A great way to spend the afternoon” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 29 activities in Indianapolis
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: It’s not in the dictionary, but if it was, Go Ape would be described as a ‘tree top adventure’.That means we build giant obstacle courses up in the trees using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire, and top it all off with the world's best zip lines.We then equip people with harnesses, pulleys and carabiners, give them a 30 minute safety briefing and training and let them loose into the forest canopy, free to swing through the trees. Of course, instructors are always on hand, regularly patrolling the forests (not in monkey suits unfortunately!)The result is spectacular. The Go Ape experience gets the adrenalin pumping, gets people out of their comfort zones and above all (no pun intended), it’s just great fun.
Newark, Ohio
“Wow! A great way to spend the afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

You quickly lose you fear because the view is spectacular. What a great adventure even for a senior like me. Can't wait to do this again

Zionsville, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
“Had a GREAT time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Recently our 15 year old daughter was able to experience GO APE! with a group of other homeschool students. It was a challenge at times in the obstacle course but she continued to the very end. There are about 40 different challenges in 5 station areas and each one ends with a Zip Line and each one takes you higher and higher into the "forest". You receive good instruction before you start and they are available throughout your course to help in anyway. You definitely need more upper body strength to do this than you realize! Good challenge and good work-out... my daughter was tired but had a huge smile on her face and is ready to go back again!!! From beginning to end it took about 3 hours. Plan enough time so you aren't feeling "rushed" to get through it. For those not doing the course you can view from below so you can see what they are doing and get pictures or video.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Tree Top Birthday Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Even tho I am scared of heights I chose to do this to get this off my bucket list and to prove to myself I could to this and have a great time. I must say if my 3 best friends were not with me, Traci, Chitra and Zac, I probably would not have done it. We all had such a good time with lots of laughs, spills, scares and fun. I am sure if we all could we would do this again in a minute. The best BIRTHDAY treat to myself ever, and I got to spend it with my friends who I know had a great time. Thank to "Jessica" our tour guide and the other staff memebers as they were so friendly and helpful. I hight receommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a "High" fun adventure.

Indiana
6 attraction reviews
“20th Wedding Anniversay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary at Go Ape today. We love outdoor adventures but had never ziplined before. I'm OK with heights, but afraid of rope ladders (the way they sway back and forth). I had a great time but realized quickly that I need to work on my upper body strength :-) Virtually everyone in our group was an adult so we felt right at home, although most were younger than us. Wear old clothes because you will get dirty - zipline landings are soft, mulchbeds. We changed into our "anniversary" clothes in the restrooms after our adventure and were off to fine dining. What a great day.

6 attraction reviews
“Great combination of high ropes adventure and zip line fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I was skeptical because I've done zip lines in much more exotic locations. But this was a great combo of high ropes fun, Tarzan swings, and really good zip lines. Surprisingly good. My 11 year old and 17 year old had a great time. And my wife and I were challenged and thrilled.