I was in Indianapolis for a convention and am very happy I stayed at the Garden Inn. The entire staff was helpful and friendly, more like a boutique European hotels than a downtown convention hotel. Special kudo's to Jiliane, who gave me great advice on restaurants and was just generally the perfect hotel resource. As previous reviewers have mentioned, one has to be careful modulating the hot water during a shower at the 1915 Fletcher Trust Building turned Hilton Garden Inn. Talking to the ever friendly and helpful Jiliane, I discovered that hot water fluctuations are an artifact of the building heating system and age and that the hotel is trying to address the problem. Even with the hot water a tricky, stay here. It is a great experience and a great bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury and value combine in this historic building in downtown Indianapolis. Oversized guest rooms with picture windows, refrigerators, microwaves and complimentary Wi-Fi ensure a comfortable and convenient stay experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis