“Great place to stay in downtown Indianapolis” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10 East Market Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Downtown Shopping Package
Ranked #16 of 185 hotels in Indianapolis
Orlando, United States
“Great place to stay in downtown Indianapolis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I travel into Indianapolis on business frequently and the downtown HGI is by far one of my favorite local hotels to stay at. Everyone there is always willing to help and very friendly. I've never had a negative experience and recommend it to all my coworkers.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Wow....Again thanks for always staying with us, and never having any issues that speaks volumes....

I know our staff really tries hard to know our repeat guests. It is a little harder for me since I do not have as much direct contact, but it would be my pleasure to talk more over a cocktail so please let me know next time you are in town,

Thanks,

396 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Downers Grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Really liked the hotel and plan to stay there again. People were friendly and responsive. Nice lobby area. Good breakfast. Convenient location in downtown Indianapolis. Do recommend it as an option to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hearing from guests like you really makes responding to these comments fun. I want to insure you my staff is very aware of what guests are saying about us, and we are so pleased we are standing up to great service expectations.

When you are in town again let the front desk know. I would like to either buy you a drink or an appetizer.

Indianapolis Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed at the downtown Hilton Garden Inn for a wedding. Staff were friendly and front desk helpful.
Older hotel so room not so spacious, however clean and had a reasonable standard of decor. King rooms have a sleep number bed, but I didn't find it very comfortable. A friend did get stuck in the elevator and it was out of action for the rest of our stay.

It was unclear where the self parking was located and after going once the block, we had to ask a hotel employee who was having a smoke outside. Fortunately he was very helpful and sent us to a nearby public parking garage (there was still no indication we were in the right place until we checked with the attendant).

On the whole I would recommend this hotel for downtown stay in Indy, as it is located very near the circle, (several good cafes and breakfast spot near by if you don't want to eat in the hotel.)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your picking the Hilton Garden Inn- Indy downtown. We are centrally located so everything it is within a walk able distance.

It does appear that you notice our hotel had a different look then the rest of the Hilton Garden Inn. That is because this registered an historic building . This building was built in 1914, and was Fletcher bank at one time. It was renovated to a hotel in 2003.

We have had periodic issues with our elevators, and since you were not the first we have been authorized to upgrade all three elevators which is taking place now.

I hope you have a chance to come and visit Indy again, and if you do please let the front desk know to contact me.

Thanks again,

Alliance, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Thanks to your staff for providing my customers with an outstanding stay at your facility. The front desk personnel was outstanding in providing us with information and directions of the downtown area. They were very friendly and attentive. The Hilton Garden Inn of downtown Indianapolis assisted me in impressing my customers. We were in town to attend a factory tour at United Technologies. The rooms were to the usual quality that I expect from a Hilton property. Thank you again for helping me to impress my customers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the ultimate comment. When we are able to impress one of our guests clients then I know we have the right team in place.

I really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know that we are working to give the best guests experience possible.

Richard Letko- GM
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I would recommend this hotel, it was a great time!!! The staff was very friendly and attentive to my needs, this hotel in my opinon it is one of the finest places I have stayed.. The room was clean, and extremely well insulated, I could not hear anything other than what was going on in my room. No noise at all. The maid service was top notch, and did not miss beat.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
I appreciate your kind remarks about the Hilton Garden Inn- Indianapolis Downtown.

You remarks touched on what we focus on daily in order to give the best experience possible. Our managers work hard at developing a team that will go out of their way for our guests. When I read positive comments as yours I know we are meeting our standards.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. My staff and I truly enjoy knowing we provided great service.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip in July. The room was very clean and spacious with free wifi and plenty of TV channels. Hotel breakfast was buffet style but you can order eggs/pancakes made for you. Front desk were extremely helpful and always friendly and smiley. I would definantly stay here again

• Stayed July 2013
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Last year we did upgrade out TV's to HD. The up side is we really enhanced the number of channels we receive, and the down side is we no longer have pay-per view. However, our internet is free and fast enough for you to down load movies with a computer or tablet.

A clean room is also one of the areas that we know will give a guest a great experience, so thank you for pointing that out. I will make sure to pass on the positive comments to my staff,

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond,

Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is a good place to stay that is conveniently located to most businesses in the downtown Indianapolis area. The front desk personnel are helpful. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant is prepared and very good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

The Hilton Garden Inn- Downtown Indy has a good base of corporate clients, and because of that we are very good at knowing what is important to those corp clients.

There are many hotels in the city, and the only way we can be successful is to insure we meet our clients expectations. To do this we need to give the best experience possible.

I really appreciate your comments. I make sure the entire staff is aware of what our guests are commenting on.

Best Regards,

Richard Letko

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown? Share your experiences!