“Never again!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #161 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Wauseon, Ohio, United States
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is horrible! I had a coupon for $42.74 from the booklet I picked up at the Welcome Center. We were charge a flat $50. There are no remotes to the TV...hello I am vacationing, I don't want to sit on the floor and flip through the channels. The "breakfast" was almost nothing. There is no shampoo...WHAT?
This place SUCKS!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Brandon, WI
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

We made a reservation ahead of time or we wouldn't have stayed. I didn't really feel safe there and the place was quite rundown. The desk clerk operated from behind bullet proof glass. Warm & inviting atmosphere. NOT! The carpet was very stained. The bathroom had bad areas. In the morning we wanted to take a shower, but had no hot water for the shower or in the sink. We complained to the front desk & had to wait for the manager to arrive. By the time he came we had washed up with cold water and wanted to leave. I complained to him & he was rude. His solution was to credit us a small amt. We will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Find a different hotel! There was no pool. I don't know how to take that off from above.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

This motel has to be the pits for allowing a medium size dog over night in room.
If I wanted to stay at a kennel I would think twice about staying here.
Thanks for no thanks for for downgrading the motel experience.

Room Tip: Please look bypass this motel.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Sterling Heights, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stuck it out for the night but should have stayed somewhere else. I agree with other reviews. Wish I would have checked reviews first. Whole experience was terrible. Stay away from this place I certainly will!

Room Tip: Find another motel
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Staff extremely rude, the whole place dirty, dingy and in disrepair. No value whatsoever! Not enough towels and they were like sandpaper. No blanket on bed, heater thermostat did not work, doors flimsy, back parking lot very dark. TV channels not correct. Honestly, I could go on and on. Very stingy with supplies yet I saw a new Audi SUV in office parking space.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Denver
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The worst experience ever. So bad, there's not enough room to explain. Think the worst, and this was it. I had a good experience at ABVI in Kansas City, so I thought there'd be consistency. No! Independent owners have very different philosophy. The big issue I think was my dog. The room for people with dogs wasn't fit for a rat. When I complained I was kicked out. I went next door to LaQuinta and they were wonderful to me and my dog. Enough said.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Bed bugs all over!!!!!
Mold, dirt, no shampoo. I asked to see the room first and was not granted my request. Now I see why. Check the pillows and the bed they are infested by bed bugs. Check other reviews I am not he only one that is reporting this problem.

They should close this place

Poor costumer service.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Indy East? Share your experiences!