“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering daily, guided walking, running and biking tours of Indianapolis. Casually paced, our tours are the perfect way to explore the history, public art and many surprises Indianapolis has to offer. Be Active. See Indy.
Columbus, Indiana
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Tour was beyond my expectations! Learned so much more about Indianapolis. Our guide Nathan was excellent. A delighter was all the photos of our group along the trail.

Indiana, USA
8 attraction reviews
“Great paced walking tour of Lockerbie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Great tour for both locals and visitors. Highly recommended. TIP: be sure to use toilet ahead of time; bring water; wear comfortable shoes. This would make a great gift for the hard to buy-for people, too.

Westfield, Indiana
“We learned so much about Indpls War Memorials!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

What a wonderful tour. Our guide was exceptional - well informed and always held our interest. It was a beautiful walk, at leisurely pace. There is so much to learn about Indianapolis and this is a very pleasant way to do it! We intend to do the Lockerbie / Mass Ave walk next.

Aurora, Illinois
“Central Canal Walking Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I did the Central Canal & White River State Park Walking Tour with Nathan. This tour was a wonderful way to see this beautiful area of Indianapolis. It was interesting and informative and Nathan was a wonderful guide. We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon walk.

Visited June 2014
Avon, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
“Every Indy resident and every tourist needs to take this tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We booked a private tour for my husband and I. It was 3 hours long on a Sunday afternoon, 1-4pm. Even though the high was 90 that day, it was quite pleasant on the ride. This tour made me love Indianapolis! I learned so much and the guide was awesome! I wish I had done this when I first moved here 8 years ago. Now I am hooked on the Cultural Trail, so cool!!

Visited June 2014